Yinkies

So this is a 2 part dream I had last night. I hope I explain it well.
——————————————————————-

My escape
So, I guess I got kidnapped by someone. He took me to this abandoned place. It looked old but kind of nice. That place I was in had fences where I won't be able to escape.

I was outside by myself when I was planning how to escape. I was doing what the man had told me to do cause I was his slave.

The day I planned my escape, the guy was inside the building doing his things of the day. I was outside planting plants on the ground.

I was looking at the fence a lot. I looked around making sure the guy wasn't looking. As I was sure he wasn't looking, I got up slowly and head to the fence.

The fence was a little high so I backed up and started to run as fast as I could and I jumped. As I landed on the other side of the fence, the guy was there watching me. I started to run away. He jumped the fence and chased me.

I was running faster than him. I kept running until I lost him. He was tired so he kind of stopped. "You won't get away with This." He yelled out. I ignored him and ran to where I found a river.

"Gosh, thank goodness" I said to myself looking around where I can cross.

I walked over to this place and crossed the river. Suddenly I was safe. I walked around the place I have found.

I walked around a lot....
(The end from this first dream)

The drink
So I was at this fun place. I had good friends, even a guy friend that looked like Nick from Riverdale.

So I was by myself when Nick announced that he will be giving some some drinks (alcohol) to some special people later. Everyone cheered.

I was thinking about what he said cause I guess, I wanted one. I was with my friends talking and spending time.

I saw Nick walking towards me. "Hey" He said smiling. I looked at him with a smile, "Hey" I replied. "You look Uh, great" he said complementing me. "Thank you, you're not bad as yourself" I said looking at him. He smirked, "Hey listen, you better listen to the names I will giving out later, for the drinks, ok?" He said whispering into my ears. "Of course, i will. I promise." I said smiling. "Ok" he said chuckling. "Anyways, I better be going." He said walking off, "nice talking to you, V" he smiled and waved. "Nice talking to you too, Nick" I waved back at him with a soft smile.

At this hour, I was downstairs talking with some other friends. "How's the mini party?" Patty asked. "It's going pretty great. Nick" I said looking over to where he is, talking with someone smiling, "Nick talked to me today" I say looking back at Patty. "Ooo got crush huh?" She asked teasing me. "Maybe" I said kind of feeling blushing. Patty winked at me.

A few minutes later, Nick was talking loud. "I want to give 5 people drinks...and those people are... Nikki," he said walking up to her and give her a drink. "Brian" he walked to him and gave him one. "Justin" he walked over to his best friend and gave him one. "Second but not last, caitlin" he walked up to her and give her one. "And Viki(me)" I looked at him and walked over to him and he smiled giving me a cup and poured some alcohol. "Thank you" I smiled and bumped my drink onto his drink. He smiled and nods and walked back to his place. "Before you guys drinking it, I want to give a toast." Nick said to everyone.

I turned over to him as I walked up stairs but stopped before I kept walking. "I want to say thank you for everyone coming to this beautiful mini party i hosted tonight. Especially you, Viki" he said looking over at me. I smiled and raised my drink. "You and everyone made my night special. So thank you. Now you can drink your drinks." He said raising up his drink and drinks it.

I walked upstairs and drank my drink.

The alcohol that I drink tasted good, burned a little but it was good I guess...(I kind of felt it in real life too😂😱)...

I was by myself on the balcony of upstairs thinking... someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around and see Nick in front of me. "Hey" He said. "Hi" i said smiling. "You enjoyed your drink?" He asked putting one of his arm on the balcony. I smiled, "yes I did, thank you" I said as I leaned in on the balcony. "Glad you did." He said looking into my eyes and smiled. I looked back and smiled...
(The end....I made up the speech and friends talk..😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyways, I might use this for a story too...)

——————————————————————-

I hope you enjoyed this...I know it's long since I haven't wrote a story on here😂😭 but oh well. School🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I will be writing tho, in winter break. Yayyy..

I put that pic of Patty and Barry cause why not? 😂 lets just say that it represents the dream "my escape" 😂👍

See ya next time I remember my other dreams 👍😜
- Viki *smiles and winks* ciao ciao