𝚆𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍

Dream from 4/1/21 or 4/2/21
~
Ok but this dream was pretty good. I should have shared it or written it earlier but nope, I didn't.

Anyways, I was in school. And this school time was way more interesting than real life school.

Ok so, I feel like I was friends with either Chu ran from cdrama, Love Summer Night orrrr Yan Ke from cdrama First Romance...

Anyways, in the class that I was in, we were having a fun activity. We had to like act out some scenes from stories we were reading or something and a lot students participated, like I did too.

Alot enjoyed it.

When It was my turn, I don't even know who was my partner but I had to be the person running away from an animal and it was funny cause out of no where there was a bed and I hid underneath...

Thinking I wasn't get caught, I got caught.

When I got caught I screamed when that person grabbed onto my leg and pulled me out.

It was funny.

I realized it was either Chu Ran or Yan Ke. He was dressed as a lizard man... Like from amazing spider man... Ehehehe

He helped me up and shaker hands as if we were saying good job to each other.

Then I remember sometime around that class, I got on that bed and then 3 other people did too including chu ran/yan ke and this one guy that I have seen in school in real life who reminder me of one of my old guy friends.

I don't know what happened but when we were laying down, I was on my side. I think chu-ran/Yan-ke wanted to like put his arms around me but then the guy, let's call him, Cha-min decided to put his arms around me and uhhhh he suddenly just like, maybe accidentally had his hands across my chest or underneath them.

And then, he just started to tickle me that he made me laugh and get up from the bed.

I turned around to look at them and see both of them laughing. I think I just shook my head.

After, which was when that class ended, the class came to normal, no more bed. Before I walked out of class, I realized I had someone's water bottle so, instead of walking out, I just gave it to the teacher when the class was empty.

My friend stayed behind with me.

Then when we were both about to leave, I heard someone say, "Hey!" we both turned around and I see Cha-min looking at us, and then he said "come here" or made a sign to go over there.

I stood there and pointed at myself as if I was saying, "me?" and he nodded.

So I and my friend walked over and see what he wanted to say. So then I kind of bent down since he's tall and I probably was like "yes?" and he just looked at me and said, "nevermind" as if he just wanted to look at me.

Then, me and my friend realized we were going to be late to class so, I looked at him as if I said "ok" and me and my friend both walked out.

So, me and my friend parted away and went to class.

So, I was friends with Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds!!!

She was in my class that I had in school in, in my dream and eeeksss she saved me cause I was late to class since Cha-min made me go up to him when he called at me

She wrote the notes and got me to do my notes that I have missed or she got me to be studying and explained what I missed while I was late to class.

She gave me a big binder filled with work that we had to do (oof) or gave me that big binder for something maybe to study for an exam? I don't know but that binder had lots of papers, plus when she gave it to me, when I tried to grab it I accidentally hit my hand on it hahaha that I had to see the nurse for ice after class.

This class somehow felt so real. Like I felt like I wasn't even dreaming.

Anyways, after class, me and Garcia or my other friend went to the office to see the nurse get a pack of nice for my hand and let me tell you... We saw Cha-min again.

He somehow heard of what happened to my band and went to the nurse to get me the ice and waited for me and when he saw me waiting in the waiting areas, he came to to me asking me if I was okay.

I think I told him that I was okay.

And that's all I remember from this dream.

ehehehe such a nice dream. I probably dreamt of Penelope Garcia cause I watched an episode of criminal minds on that Thursday I have watched it.
~
Hope y'all enjoyed!

So yea, see ya!!

God loves you all and so do I🤍

~*~

~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸