multiple cute dreams (also weird!!)

Ehehehe,,,Hiiii peeeps ;)))) I finally got dreams to share... and wow they are multiple that I actually remember. I will make SOME stuff up to make it more INTERESTING hehe... Anyways, Enjoy like I did!!!
12/29/19 OR 12/30/19
~
First Dream: Bully??

So me and my friend heard that a class was going on a field trip, with a plane. We really wanted to go cause we heard that they were going to stay at a really nice big house...

On the day they we planned how to sneak in because we weren't allowed to go... especially because we were..goofballs or.. bad kids ~ahah yup~

It was time.

We ran toward the plane...we also saw some other people trying to go...

Before we got in in the plane, me and my friend ran through the fence that was like half way open...

We ran so fast that one guy fell in a hole that we didn't notice... I stopped and got him up with my strength. I was strong, it was pretty COOL!!!

Anyways, I grabbed both of his hands and pulled him up myself... He was scared that he was going to be stuck and not go to the field trip.

After saving him, me and my friend got in the last plane... luckily there were seats. We got on and got in the last row of seats and as we put our seatbelts in... the plane started to fly. wowiesss...

We went to this really nice house with everyone...

The house looked so beautiful and looked so magical....but somehow, me and my friend had a bully and our field trip was about to be good cause she might get revenge, knowing that me and my friend were like bad kids

Ppffff I didn't let her take me down so I tried to be mean to her as well.. she tried to like throw left over drinks and so did I. she missed me and when I threw the one I had, she started running that I got her shoes. hahaha...

I went to the teachers room, even tho it was a bad idea because I wasn't allowed to be in the field trip... I tried telling the lady about the girl bullying me and my friend, BUT she didn't even want to listen...

I almost got attacked by a cat cause it thought I was gonna do something but the other adult calmed it down hehehe...

I was mad that I left and went to sit somewhere else by myself... got phone and used it... this girl came in and she was nice... my friend was sleeping. ahaha... "you know, you are the only nice people in this place. thank you" I say to her.

she was laying down on a sofa and nods as a you're welcome.

second dream: Edward??
let's say, I was bella in this.. hehe..

I think me and edward were talking in the hospital... upstairs. I sort of, kinda of got him mad.. he didn't know what to say but to jumped out the window...

"Edward, please!" he jumped car to car since they were flying cars. When he jumped onto a car more up in the sky, he jumped and flew like in the first movie...

I also saw carlisle watching him.. he was standing on a car. He thought he exposed himself as a vampire to everyone but no one looked except, bella.