Friends with Taecyeon

Hello hello, welcome back. I decided to continue this book because why not. I have been having so many good dreams lately and I just wanted to share, even if this book barely gets read ahaha (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') 

I hope you all enjoy the few chapters that will come out this week.
~♡︎~

dreamt on: 3/10/22 or 3/11/22

dream 3/10/22 or 3/11/22

I don't remember the whole thing but I remember we had like a home next to a high school or something...

First, I remember being with some new friends at school or something and we were just talking and having a nice time. then, we planned to have like a little party or something at my house eheh.. anyways,,, after that it was the day for the party I think...

We all waited for the people making it. Then that new friend came a little late but she made it. Then the guests were coming now. Not too much people came but I remember seeing Taecyeon from vincenzo coming. I think he recognized me cause I think I was the actress that played the FL in vincenzo.

Anyways... we all just got along. We  all watched a movie first. I remember I was in front of taecyeon and I looked behind me and then we looked at each other and he just reached to touch my cheek and i was like '😌☺️' and then I turned and stayed in that position until I realized everyone left to do something else in the house. I realized I wasn't wearing clothes but PJs. So I went to my bathroom which was a bit messy and looked for clothes that i always put next to my sink. When I was looking for my clothes I see someone coming towards bathroom so I tried to lock it but then I realized she probably wanted to go to the bathroom so I let her.

I waited out the door. When she finished , 2 of my other friends came. idk what they wanted but we just talked. Then we fooled around. Since it was outside, I followed and my friend Y found a rope so she decided to swing on it and she did. She had a nice time until she hit a tree and fell. We ran to her to make sure she was okay and she I think laughed or told us to bring the car over to take her to the hospital to make sure she's not that hurt :')

So we did. Me and this guy walked together to the parking lot and I saw this in 2 perspectives. First me. I looked straight and saw Taecyeon talking with another girl and I was a little 😕☹️ like jealous?? ahaha ... then in Taecyeon's perspective.

He saw me after looking for me and he was going to come to me but then saw the guy that I was walking with. He stopped walking and  had the same reaction. '😕☹️' like jealous...

and mind you I saw taecyeon shirtless too ('ε`)♡

~

Hope this dream was enjoyable to read ehehe
So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸