The Arguements

I hope this dream is....interesting 🤷🏻‍♀️😁
It's short but oh well👍
-------------------------------------------------------

It was middle of the day and I was in the kitchen with my mom. We were arguing about something that I don't know. It was probably something random and something stupid. Let's say...being lazy and a bad cook and I would be like, "well, it's NOT my fault that you don't TEACH ME how to cook and say things NICELY instead of YELLING at ME!"

We yelled at each other like angry people. My dad was watching us and hearing us. Suddenly, he gets annoyed and gets really angry at me.

I was standing up next to a couch and I saw my dad walking up to me...and you know what he did?? He freaking put his arms around my neck and started choking on me.

I couldn't breathe.

I was trying to get him off of me but I couldn't because he was too strong for me.

As I was sleeping, I could feel like I was about to cry..like there were tears in my eyes and I was about to burst out crying. I also felt like the choking was real.

Then it stopped. He let go. Saying nothing but leaving me there. I was breathing hard and coughing.

I guess I stopped arguing with Mom after what happened. I told myself to stop arguing with Mom. I didn't say anything to dad cause he was upset.

-------------------------------------------------------

Crazy huh? Yea. It was. I don't know why I dreamt that...maybe it was because I always imagine myself arguing with Mom with something serious...eh I don't know😂 but yea, it was crazy.
I hope you guys enjoy 😊
- Vivi *wink wink and smiles* x