𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙

5/5/21 (i slept at 4am)
~
I remember living in a building that seemed like a school. my room was in one of the biggest rooms and shared it with friends or something. i remember i always shared bed with a friend.

i remember a part where this girl was crying or something, it was also morning... i wanted@to comfort her but didn't let me so i was gonna go so she can cry but then she stopped me and hugged me, so i hugged her back and comforted her. we then became friends. we chilled and then on of her friends was on the other bed and we all just started talking. we then started talking about Christ and i was like "Jesus" and then the guy was like "what?" i said, "not you" 😅 i guess that was his name too...

then, somehow, cheerleaders went to the room and well, i guess they needed to use it. i think the girl that i comforted stayed and i sneaked out, with guys too since we wanted to go to the dogbowl (it looked like it but it was inside a huge gymnasium).. we went separately tho. as i was walking by myself and sat down, i realized there was a youth group going on and when i heard the pastor speaking, i recognized his voice.

it was Ricks voice. i stopped, i was like 👀👄😧 and i turned around and noticed him. i waved at him until he got my attention and said something, "hey vanessa" and said something funny. i then wanted to go up to him to give him a hug but when i walked up, he looked different and i didn't recognize him... also, before i walked up to him, i realized i didn't have my phone so i went back to where i was going to sit and saw this girl sneaking and grabbing it but i caught her and i'm like, "no. that is mine" so i grabbed her hand and took my phone back.

she was a bit shook but she left. then when i didn't recognize Rick, i just went back. there was a lot of activity and it was fun. then i met up with the girl again... we walked and i took her to her dance class i guess... then i left and opened the gate for people who were going to that class too. then as i was heading somewhere...i was standing by myself thinking and out of nowhere someone bumped into me and i was confused and was gonna leave but then i was like, 'nah, maybe it's a friend of mine so when i did, she walked up to me and i realized who it was. my friend that i was friends with in 3rd grade.

she was shorter like me tho... when she took off her mask and showed me that it was her, i was like (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃and hugged her. i got happy. i told@her how i miss her. she was wearing a pink cap... we then hung out through out the dream. we went to lunch together and hung out with other friends too, including my friend i met in my room and the guys. she also introduced me to her other friend that looked like her brother.

~
so yea, it was a nice dream: meeting new friends and friends that i know is pretty nice. i miss her though. we haven't seen each other for a long time and i really wanna talk to her. i don't know her socials other than her old one🥺 maybe one day i will find her.
~
So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 , 𝐷𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸 💭🖤🌸