𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑

Yooo wazzaaaa!!!
Last night(well THAT NIGHT) I had the strangest dream ever that I kinda decided not to be in that dream cause it was pretty STRESSFUL.
But here ya go. I typed it all in my spam on insta cause I shared it there when I woke up around 4am. yup. At that time ahaha.
anyways, enjoy I guess!!!
12/17/20-12/18/20
~
Dinosaurs in our World

This dream was like jurassic world and I guess they, the dinosaurs found the land we were in and decided to uhh start eating people.

Man man man. I witnessed a lot of people getting eaten.. Let's say the dinosaurs that I saw in my dream was a brachiosaurus MIXED with allosaurus bc they were dangerous and had long necks.

^something like that^

Anyways, one part of the dream... we heard about the news, sooo we had to prepare. The first 🦕 decided to look into the house we were staying and that house was so pretty.

It had like 4 stories or something I don't remember but it was pretty. Before everything happened, it was like a normal day. We were getting to know the house. Then, me, baby brother and some friend... ~let's just say denny chen cause i did se him and he was kinda wearing the same cardigan as the picsture(picture) i put~ decided to take a tour upstairs... it was so nice. Then I got a message to hide.

Suddenly, I guess I got scared but I was calmed. I was@looking for something to hide in. I found a place but it turned OUT to be tooo small so we chose to hide someplaces...anyways, us three were ABOUT get eaten.... but it found me FIRST and you know what I did....?

it almost bit my arm but I tried my hardest to keep its mouth open and I TOOK ITS EYEBALLS out of its sockets that eventually made it stop trying to hurt us... we then got out.

Denny made sure I was alright. Everyone then got to our floor, taking us to the roof. The roof also had another roof but it was like a rope but it was a long let's say, trampoline. I forgot what the thing was called that I actually saw. We walked around it until we had a right time to get off. Which was near water.  Like lake or ocean IDK.

As we planned more. We nodded.  We ran so fast when the 🦕 got to the land... We all took separate ways. It sucked but we had to. I remember seeing this guy swimming to this water house so fast after the owner uhhh you know...

He got eaten by one...I think he hid there somewhere and hoped he wouldn't get found. I also saw the guy who delivered some food got eaten too. He even let me drive his car when I had to go do something....~he was pretty uhhh cute i guess.. he reminded of a character from 'professional single' who also started dating in the end of the drama.~ that was the time I realized there were dinosaurs cause a t-rex 🦖 popped up from the crack of the land or the earth kinda ugh opened in half and then it popped up.. 😮😮 so we drove sooo fast.  ANYWAYS, it was sad witnessing that.

His car was nice. Man, I witnessed a lot of people's deaths in a lot of perspective. In homes. Stores. A lot of places.

In the ending, omgosh, I was with my friend, JANIE. I told her what was happening and we were in a shed so we had to be careful. She wanted to call someone but I told her not to cause it was dangerous to. We heard one buT we ran so fast, quietly to a store that was not touched by any dinos... so we hid by something..

We had to hide by some exercise machines thinking it was safe.  Some dudes were annoyed saying that we shouldn't say anything but the employees defended us by saying something like 'sorry it's christmas' and opened up a banner.... we warned them about the dinos but they didn't listen... I'm pretty sure the dudes got eaten... and the employees ran so fast. Janie was pretty nervous and scared she wanted to call again but I shook my head at her again...

But then long story shorT... I decided to wake up cause this dream was STRESSFUL. I guess I didn't want to witness getting found by those dinos and ya know... see them eating my friend and then me.. even if I did the same thing from the first dino... taking its eyes..  I think I would be so hurt if I had to go and hide some places else.

oof oof ooooof. Extra details from dream:
I also remember before everything... we moved houses a lot until we settled on the last house we like.  *might be graphic 😯😬*I remember at some gas stations, I saw my dog simba who passed in 2016 get...ran over by a truck who didn't care to look behind 😭....I think the mom I had in the dream had cancer ☹️ we went to a gas station to get some stuff.. some guy even wanted to scam us with stuff.. like he almost put a USB flash drive thing to maYbe put a virus onto my computer and I didn't let him.
The time I was driving the guys car, we were going to go to the same gas station. gosh, car drove nicely and it felt nice.
~
So that's all folks, on this dream. I was a bit lazy to post it so I finally did today.
This dream was craZy cause of those
dinos!
Hope y'all enjoyed ahaha

So yea, see ya!!
God loves you all and so do I🤍
~*~
~   Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸