harry potter // emmett // funny

Ok these are the recent ones that I had this week.. hope y'all enjoy! the second dream has two parts of it btw :))) plusss they are my favoriTe!!!
~
1st dream: Harry Potter
4/24/20
One of my favorites..

School was mixed with Harry Potter and normal school.

I remember seeing Ron riding a bike happily, until there was like a big hill that he couldn't ride through it...he got upset. I saw him using his wand to make himself fly with the bike...

I remember being in school... it was sooo different. Ok, sooo, first when I was walking to class after a class, I saw...Emmett.

I tried to like avoid him by walking different ways but I kept hearing his voice like he was trying to talk to me, yet, like I kept walking..-ooop-..

then when I was in gym.. -the gym was a little bit small, only had 2 set of bleachers oops- Well, the bottom of the gym floor, there was a monster.

A sort of like a giant or a goblin? idk... but it escaped after we kept walking above it. I guess it was waiting for this moment.

We all ran and stuff. I remember all the wizards that were in the school tried to fight it. If that monster touched you, you would've like disappear to someplace... I saw some kids getting touched by it oop... yikes.

2nd dream: Emmett
4/25/20
In this dream, I saw him again.. Emmett. oopsss...

I was in the bus loop... walking around as I was skipping class. When I was about to go in the car, I saw,Emmett walking in the parking lot too.. He was by himself and probably skipping class like I was with Janie ahahhh and my sis.

For some reason, we could park in the bus loop, on the side of the building... Janie and my sister got in the car...

Before I started driving, Emmett saw me/us and was like "hey there's my ride" as in a joke but still got in.

I looked at Janie trying to calm myself. "shhh don't say anything" I say to her. Yet, she kept poking me.

As I drove around, we went to a coffee place, but went through the drive thru. Emmett got a boba tea and us just a random coffee. When I drove around, idk why but I was on the left side of the road and when I was about to like stop at a stop sign, I reversed so I can try to them drive forward to go to the right and not hit another car, but I reversed too fast that we went backwards on a hill... we were ok..

Then I sort of like parked at a random house. Out of nowhere, emmett asked for the empty plate I had in the front, so I gave it to him. He finished his boba tea. His drink looked tasty tho haha.

Then, for some reason, he was leaving. He said he had to go. then my sister, who was sitting in the back seat was like "no don't" and he was like "then come with me" and I was there like "🙃🙄" ooppp...

2nd dream
I was having a dream of twilight. Carlisle was there and the rest of the cullens too. Carlisle gave me a book to research something and I remember reading something saying like "love is not a danger to us" idk but when I woke up I did remember it perfectly, yet, it slowly faded and can't remember what it completely said... oof.

3rd dream: Sisters Pregnancy (Funny)
4/22/20
These were funny dreams, i only remember  two parts of it...

first one... this cop was chasing some bad guys in the road and when she was about to go by this intersection, it was empty that the bad guys went through and when she did... she got hit by a big truck and she flew far far away and yes probably you know... died. oof...

second... we were in a trailer and I went to my moms room to talk and I see my sister... mom leaves to do something. My sister was telling me of how worried she was about why she can't feel contractions or whatever since she was like pregnant, which she was like ... 31 weekS?

I also remember being to a lot of places.
~
So yeaaa, that's it for this one.
I hope y'all like this. I liked these the most hehe.
It's probably bc of Emmett :o
hopefully I have more dreams that I remember so I can type on here :))
So yea, see ya.
God loves you all🤍
~*~
~ Vv *wink wink* Ciao

ᔕᒪEE OE, ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ OE 💭🖤🌸