School....Stealing?

Dream date: 7/25/18 or 7/24/18
i don't know why I had dreamt this but I did. I hope y'all enjoy. I have two parts on it. Enjoyyy
****************

                      first part: school / class

I guess it was the first day of school....yea it was. It was pretty nice. We had lots of peeps in the classroom. I almost sat next to a dude I don't like but my friend thought I did. Yikes!

The teacher I had was the one that i had in freshman year, my science teacher, let's call him... Mr. Wizoski (his real last name sounds like it 😂 thats whY)

He is the one who made me sit where, let's call him...Bart. He didn't like me, I don't know why. I don't like him and I didn't like sitting in that desk I had to sit.

I don't really remember what exactly happen but I know that we did activities and we went outside. We presented ourselves, which I hated. Bart tried to talk to me but I mostly ignored him 😂😂 that's what he deserves. I guess.

I talked a lot to other people. I participated on group projects. Even tho it's the first day.

Well that's it on this small first dream. Yea I know it's a little boring but I had to write it.

but I hope y'all enjoyed it anyways.

second part (main): Stealing? Whats?

ok this dream I do remember completely. So enjoy the main dream.

Ok so, some of my cousins have came over to where I live and visit. I was so happy and excited because we wouldn't be bored at home during summer.

And my parents decided not to work those days so they can spend time with everyone, ahh. It was sooooo exciting.

Our first stop with my cousins was the store. We all wanted to go shopping before we showed them the town and stuff.

Let's say the store we went to was...Target. My favorite store, I don't know why, but it is.

My parents had a bigger car than our real one and everyone could fit in it. My mom drove us there as we all talked, listened to music and have fun.

We get to Target and everyone of us got out the car so fast cause we were so excited. We all walked in the store and we got a shopping cart.

We all walked around and got few things that we wanted. We found some shoes, clothes, toys for our little cousin, some snacks. Oof lots of things.

Me and one of my older cousins decided to go see bikes. We walked around looking for them until we found them. We saw cute colored bikes. We looked around them see which one we liked. I found a cute pink one and I took out of the racks looking at it. I really did like it. So I guess I decided to get? Yup. Then my cousin found a really nice purple one, and she liked it so much she got it out to the racks and checked it out. Ooof she was smiling so much. She liked it.  So we decided to get them. Knowing we might be spending a lot of money. Wowies.

After all the shopping, we were all ready to pay for everything. We waited in line. Cause lots of costumers were in Target.

As we got called next, my parents said "wait" and I didn't know why and didn't understand why we would wait. She looks at the register lady and waits till she is DISTRACTED!!!!

As soon as she is distracted we walked through the register, my mom grabs bags and then walked out the register with everything. I was so confused of everything. I did not know what we were doing. Until I thought about it..

WE WERE STEALING!!! There wasn't even any alarms near the electrical doors. Ugh. I was looking at my mom so confused and she looked at me like "what?" And I got so mad that I got out and not helped. I walked or ran away to some other stores cause I was so upset. I didn't even go to the car and wait for them. I stayed at the place I was in, even if they went home.

I didn't like the idea of stealing cause it is BAD.

One hour later, Mom came looking for me. I was with a friend that I found and we were talking until Mom came to me. I guess I said goodbye to my new friend. As soon as she left, Mom was wondering why I was mad and I got so mad that I started arguing with her why I am mad. I think I said "why? Because WE STOLE WHAT WE WERE TRYING TO BUY!!! And you DECIDED TO STEAL? WHAT? THATs BAD!" I rolled my eyes and she was telling me why she is doing it because she always done it? Wow.... she was trying to explain to me how she will pay them back.

I don't know why but that calmed me down? Yep...so we went back together. We went to another store. But this time me and one of my male cousins went. He obviously went shirtless. Whaaaats? Crash huh? Yup.

So we went both to grab the things that Mom wanted us to get. Two or three things. We walked in the store and looked for them.

Then after finding them, we went to the register. He then suddenly does the same thing that we did earlier. I got real upset. When he grabbed the bag, the lady stopped him? I was about to smile. So he had to pay, I guess? Yea. I think he got mad but I don't know if he did. Or maybe he just stole it.

Then we went back to the car. I sat where I always sat and didn't talk cause I was still mad at everything that happened.

thats all folks, that's the main dream. Stealing! It's not right 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ but let's say that in the rest of the dream we showed them the town we live in....hehehe...

******************************

I  hope you guys enjoyed this. Hehe.
Good thing this was a dream and NOT real life. Stealing is noooooo good.
But yep, see y'all next time I remember another dream. Love y'all.

- ciao *wink wink* vv

Sleep more, dream more 💭🖤