Chapter 112: Folded Blade

Zhou Fei was completely convinced, and she found out that for the things Xie Yun said, good things had never been fulfilled, and bad things had never been denied.

Zhou Fei pulled the Tianmen lock in his hand, looked up at the dark sky, and asked, "Is the broom star powerful or the Beidou powerful?"

Xie Yun was speechless and only smiled bitterly.

Chu Tianquan first saw the large group of people killing him, and thought that it was Zhao Mingchen's cub's ambush. He was taken aback by surprise.

Unexpectedly, the next moment was shocked by the movement of Xie Yun and Zhou Fei in the water pavilion sweeping the ambush in the water, Chu Tianquan immediately reacted, and Zhao Mingchen was also a pit, even King Kang dare to pit, what background is it on the south side? I was afraid that the other party would take the name of himself, taking advantage of the silly roe deer in Zhuangzi's unresponsiveness, and he was bored in one breath.

Chu Tianquan made a decisive decision and ruthlessly dumped his brigade. The strong men usually only brought a handful of elite off their wrists, relying on their martial arts skills, they just killed a blood road from the mountain village and went straight out of the mountain.

At this time, unexpectedly encountering Zhao Mingchen, who was even more embarrassed than himself, this veteran Chu Tianquan looked like a mirror.

Mostly it was an internal matter of the Nan people. Some people wanted to get rid of the obstructed King Xiaokang, and they had to take this pot of **** pots on their heads.

Chu Tianquan changed his mind and looked at Zhao Mingchen's little face that hadn't been opened yet, and smiled into a white-skinned scoop: "Oh, I've seen His Royal Highness King Kang, don't come unharmed? It's really where you meet in life."

Zhao Mingchen was in a state of confusion, but he still stood upright, struggling to support the dignity of the Zhao clan, and stepped forward to separate the guards, and said to Chu Tianquan coldly: "Three years ago, the North and the South crossed the border and ruled, so they agreed not to commit any crimes. , Grandpa Chu did openly enter Yongzhou today, and took advantage of it to **** and kill my people. Do you want to go to war?"

Chu Tianquan laughed in a friendly voice: "Where, His Royal Highness King Kang said seriously, more than two decades ago, Jiuzhou was still a family. The villain's ancestral home was in Yongzhou, and he was compassionately holy, allowing me to return to the south to visit relatives. It happened to be lively here, but passing by Let's just take a look. If I knew that it would involve many heroes and grudges, hey, even if it's given to Jinshan, I won't come."

Zhao Mingchen's most important thing is to be clever. He has a certain ability to observe and listen, and immediately understands from Chu Tianquan's sleek tongue that someone has borrowed the sword of the Beidou to kill people. This old **** has clearly known.

The young man's thoughts revived in an instant.

Xie Yun interrupted him and said, "Since that is the case, please ask Grandpa Chu for your own convenience, leave this land as soon as possible, and save yourself from being burnt, so that the Lord will lose you as a capable officer, and you will be mad in anger. 'It's not good."

Chu Tianquan has often been in the Northern Emperor Palace in recent years and rarely left the old capital. He didn't see Xie Yun's identity with Zhou Fei for a while. Although this would be for Zhao Mingchen, Yu Guang was always paying attention to Xie Yun's unknown Master.

Listening to Xie Yun interrupted Zhao Mingchen's speech with impoliteness, Chu Tianquan's heart took a more careful look at him.

He gave Xie Yun a meaningful look and said, "The people in the rivers and lakes are in trouble, it's really not ridiculous. It seems that the situation under the Emperor Kang is not very safe, and the golden branches and jade leaves under the small palace, so that these muddy people will not bump Well, it's a coincidence, I don't think it's like this. Let's go together for a while, and when it's safe, the villain will send a few more stable people to send you back to Jinling?"