Chapter 113: Three feet frozen

Zhou Fei was measuring the sword that Mr. Bai had left for her one by one, trying to pick a general among the dwarves, picking the most convenient one, but she heard Xie Yun's words unexpectedly. .

Zhou Fei hurriedly bowed his head and clenched a half-old seedling in his hand.

There is a thin dark river in the girl's heart. It is said that some people's hearts are soft forests and pastures. The stream trickles past, is crisp and sweet, and the flowers are filled with fragrance, which can be heard by herself and others.

Some people's minds are the northern part of the northern Serbia, often accompanied by cold winds and blizzards, when the strong and fragile glaciers collide, they can shake the mountain at any time, so even if there are hot springs underground, it is completely Indifferent.

Ad

Zhou Fei unconsciously picked the handle of the seedling knife. Gu Yuzuo said to himself, "Here is a knife. The old one doesn't go to the new one. Is it so distressing?"

Chu Tianquan looked at Xie Yun's complexion and hummed, "Okay, let's try with your Highness."

Before he could speak, the man in black behind him was trained to hug him.

Chu Tianquan's martial arts attained such a high level, there is still no point in wanting to be a hero in a single fight. When he came up, he ordered the crowd to fight, and there was really no master's self-esteem.

But this is probably why Shanchuanjian and Nanbeijian are not in the world, and he still lives quite moisturized to today's sake.

Fortunately, Zhou Fei specializes in carrying choppers and fighting groups.

The sword left by Mr. Bai was longer than Wangchun Mountain. Zhou Fei crossed Xie Yun, and the long sword swung into a "sea". The sword swept out a huge fan-like surface, and she was straightforward. Breaking through the black people, like a human-shaped magnet, easily attracted the attention of this group of black people to herself, and led them all away as she wanted.

It seems that during the Battle of the Forty-eight Villages, Zhou Fei's ephemera array was polished to perfection.

Xie Yun's face showed an undetectable smile.

Xie Yun didn't have the lock of the Tianmen lock, and Chu Tianquan didn't have to be distracted to Zhou Fei. The two met again, and they all gave up the dark and violent play of Fang Cai.

If you don't distinguish between good and evil regardless of your standpoint, this battle is probably the most promising contest in the past two decades.

Pushing the cloud palm is misty and deep, while Chu Tianquan is a quasi-genius.

The deceased orphan of Prince Yide grew up in the midst of the two dynasties and the hatred of the country's enemies. He suffered thousands of serious crimes and forged thousands of gold, and he was born in poverty and even sold himself into the palace. With an incredible heart, the vicious and unparalleled wrists rebel against the Lord and cast their enemies, step by step in the **** sea of ​​corpses to the present day.

The two of them were difficult to separate at a time... However, Xie Yun also had a heavy bone.

In the city inn in Yongzhou that day, Xie Yun could see from a glance that "poisoning is deep and time is running out", but Xie Yun used to hurt himself and never revealed anything. He always thought that it would be useless for the world to know how to scream, so that everyone would not be happy together. From the perspective of relieving symptoms, it is far less useful than the travel book that Li Sheng generously lent him.