Chapter 126: Mountain flower

Zhou Fei did not move.

She is like a traveler who has only traveled a long way back. She may not be unhappy in her heart, but she is very tired. She is so tired that she doesn't want to talk to her relatives who care about her every day. The image is indifferent.

Zhou Fei stood by the water for a while, and saw the fine waves splashing back and forth patting the reefs on the shore. A part of the fishing net fell into the water. As the surface of the water rose and fell, he sometimes immersed in the pale foam, glowing Strange gloss. For a long while, she poked the ground lightly with a broken cover, and found a small porcelain bottle, saying, "I found the legendary'Zhu Ming Firetail Grass', and I brought it back to it after grinding it into powder. I don't know if there is Useless."

Zhou Fei got the map from Zhou Yitang, and ran to dig Liang Shao's tomb.

Liang Xiangye was also miserable. He bowed and died before his death, and was not peaceful after his death. The grave was cut through more than once. When Zhou Fei went, he didn't even find his corpse, and the coffin lid was lifted to the side, lit empty. The "three longs and two shorts" are very bleak. Fortunately, the first-coming visitors are very purposeful in finding things. Most of the funeral items have not been moved. Zhou Fei took out the things related to the Great Medicine Valley and sent them to Penglai, and the others simply sold their personal feelings. , Sent to give what should be done.

In recent years, Zhou Fei has traveled through countless strange places in the world against the old wizard Lu Run's "Hundred Poison Classics", and has had a deep grudge against Tong Kaiyang, and he has also become a half strange. Experts of precious herbs, but the results seem to be always unsatisfactory, the symptoms are difficult to cure.

Sometimes Zhou Fei would also like to ask, if she is Xie Yun, would she be willing to sigh like this and spend most of her time in a coma?

Just thinking about it, she felt crazy.

Zhou Fei often feels discouraged when her thoughts are so awkward, but she is a little paranoid in her heart. Although she is discouraged, she still has not been discouraged. One night, one night, the next day, she can still make a difference.

Xie Yun's sober time was very short. At the beginning, he was awakened by the three elders on his island when he used his internal strength to heal. He had almost no consciousness. This year, he used the strange python contained in the "Baidu Jing". "Jiaodan" made the "Jiaoxiang", it was just a turnaround, and has been able to get up and move for a while, but unfortunately... Zhou Fei hastened to hurry, but still did not catch up.

Zhou Fei said softly: "I haven't found the kind of internal force that Master Tongming said."

The old fisherman was not very surprised. He pulled the fishing net in his hands and said, without lifting his head, "I heard your footsteps a little heavy when you came in. It seemed hesitant and knew that there was no result."

There are actually four people in the legendary "Penglai Xian". In order to save Xie Yun, a predecessor passed away to the other three people and passed away to him, and now he has passed away. To this day, there is still a monk with the Ming monk Guo Zijian, Lin Fuzi, who loves wrong children, and this old fisherman.

The old man dressed as a fisherman is named Chen Junfu. Both his name and appearance are unremarkable. There are not many people who know it, but what he does is very famous-for example, the swords made by his wife in the early years Later, it fell into the twilight gauze in the hands of Qinglong Lord Zheng Luosheng.