Chapter 40: layout

Chapter 40: layout

Denghua jumped around and no one cares about it. Ming Chen was reading a book under the lamp, but although his eyes were staring at the book, he had not turned a page for a while. He leaned his head to look at Xie Yun, and he was a little irritable.

Xie Yun sat on the forehead with one hand, but was dozing off like a mountain.

Suddenly, the wooden door squeaked and pushed open from the outside, and a cold night breeze entered the room while taking advantage of it-the person who came in was the guard "Jiachen" beside Ming Chen.

Ming Chen stood up and said: "How is it?"

Jia Chen lowered his voice and replied: "Shen Tianshu took the people out of the city."

Ming Chen's mouth twitched slightly, and he sighed a moment later: "The third brother expected it to be really good."

"It's impossible to talk, just guess." Xie Yun didn't know when he opened his eyes, and his voice was a little dumb, he didn't know what dream he had, and it was unpleasant to think about it, and there was a wrinkle on his brow, which made him handsome Some frivolous face was unreasonably filled with a three-pointed heavy color. Xie Yun thought for a while and asked, "How many main roads out of the city have people left?"

Jiachen replied in a glance: "The subordinates are incompetent and dare not get too close to them, but they do see that Shen Tianshu has ordered a group of people to stay."

Xie Yun nodded. He stood up and pushed open the window. He seemed to want to stretch his muscles, and just revealed some original tired laziness. Then he remembered that there was Ming Chen beside him. He had to shrink back the lazy stretched out half. Reluctantly, he picked up a model dog and asked, "Ming Chen, when will your letter reach Huojiabao?"

"This will be almost approaching Yueyang, and Yi Si has a quick journey," Ming Chen said. "Thanks to the third brother for letting me communicate early, otherwise with this battle, my people might not be able to get out of the city... Sange How do you know Shen Tianshu is going? Will you leave people when you leave?"

"Shen Tianshu and Tong Kaiyang assaulted Mu Xiaoqiao late at night. They thought they could break Huo Jiabao's thigh, and then cut off their support and took Yue Yang straight to kill Huo Liantao." Xie Yun said, twisting his fingers around the window and slowly saying, "Unexpectedly Mu Xiaoqiao's sing song didn't want to be obediently arrested, and that night, his old man's devil's head was full of style, but he couldn't beat it, and he immediately burned the mountain and fried the valley. What's more, Huo Liantao, who has'thousand-mile eyes and smooth winds and ears.' Huo Jiabao has stood for several generations, not to mention the solidity. Once Huo Liantao is prepared, Shen Tianshu is afraid that it will not be easy to start."

"There is someone behind Huo Liantao, not only I want to get it." Xie Yun glanced at Ming Chen, and with a little bit of sternness, Ming Chen lowered his head subconsciously, and then heard Xie Yun then said, "Wood Xiao Qiao may not have died. I guess after that night, Shen Tianshu and Tong Kaiyang divided their troops. Tong Kaiyang was searching for the remnants of the dead mountain of living people. Shen Tianshu personally brought the greedy wolf to you."

Ming Chen was startled.

Xie Yun looked at his childish and unfazed face, and felt that he could be sorrowful in the face of these ignorant teenagers.

...Unfortunately, the last little girl who let him sigh is gone.

Ming Chen frowned: "The people around me are few and fine, and even a ditch can be hidden. There have been many days here, and I haven't..."