Chapter 71: Right and wrong

The **** sticks of the walking gang walked away cleanly, and the excitement of the dancing knife and guns was over. Mrs. Niang tightened the big red shawl on her body, greeted everyone into the house, and said to Zhou Fei with a smile Sentence: "Brother Li knows if he knows, and knows that there is a descendant like you.

Zhou Fei said that she was unhappy and frightened. She passed on "I know under the spring" and thought humbly: "Will his old man beat me with a dream tonight?"

The feather class was all little girls, and Li Yan was a perfect acquaintance, and soon she was eloquently chatting with others. Sit for a while.

She played a seemingly freehand fight in this game, but the actual situation is almost the best.

Zhou Fei didn't close her eyes for three days. She turned the thirteen knife of the broken goose that Xie Yun explained to her in detail that night. On the first day, she was thinking about the possible flaws of the broken goose knife.

The next day, she overthrew all her thoughts of the first day with anxiety and reluctantly admitted that Xie Yun was right. She really didn't need to take this risk, so she relaxed and decided to give up. After saving the idea of ​​giving up, Zhou Fei practiced his sword without a break.

I don't know if it's because of the thoughts of the day and the dreams of the night. Zhou Fei pretended to be a snowbreaker and fell asleep. Over and over again to give her a snow-breaker drill-"Teach Only Once" Dare to love is a line of brewing atmosphere!

Bai Yibai Xue, he dragged it very long and very slow. The long knife in his hand was like a long Zen. In the dark, many words that didn't need to be spoken were whispered in the tip of the knife, and unimpededly penetrated into her double. Ears, lungs and even the soul.

"The people of my generation are unfettered, unscrupulous and unscrupulous, Liufang generations don't have to, and there is no need to be tainted for thousands of years, but seek to be ashamed of the sky, ashamed of the earth, ashamed of yourself--"

On the third day, before waiting for dawn, Zhou Fei decisively turned his back on himself, and suddenly he didn't know where he came from. He cut off his weakness behind closed doors and drove off the goose knife, but from "If I were Yang Jin, I "How to move" will begin to consider.

Her response was called "Sword Walker". Once she missed, the previous performance would probably become a joke, but it would increase embarrassment. Fortunately, Zhou Fei consciously not afraid of embarrassment, love does not work, big deal is embarrassing. Armed with a few layers of skin, she was assuredly on the ground.

Until the moment when the broken goose knife fell on the ground, Zhou Fei actually couldn't believe that this would work, and the thought of "happy" in her heart had just burst out, and she was overwhelmed by the tide like anxiety and guilt. He told himself in his heart: "Be sure to practice Kung Fu when you go back."

"A Fei A Fei!" Someone wouldn't look at his face, and Li Yan, who didn't know where to go, rushed up and down on her own, and rushed in without knocking on the door, carrying the dazzling one in her hand. The red agate Xiaoyin stuffed into her eyes, "This is really beautiful, but who did the old man pay tribute to, did not make it clear, do you want it? If you don't want me, just keep it for yourself!"

Zhou Fei heard her familiar noises, the blue bars of her forehead scrambled out of a hurry, she suddenly had a place to pour out, she entered her sighing face and said, "Looking at the account with Li Yan," shouted at her: "Who Let you run around? Are you impatient? Isn't it? Who made you go downhill casually!"

Li Yan narrowed her mouth very grievously, and looked at Zhou Fei cautiously.

Zhou Fei didn't want to say, "Is the brain of Da Dang Dang getting flooded?"