Chapter 135: witness

After Zhou Fei stabbed the black judge, he really had no strength to pull the knife, and had to let the broken pieces intersect on the body, standing like a flag in the middle of a mess.

She took a few steps back, leaning back against a large tree and sliding down the trunk to the ground.

After all, she was young. The wound on the back of her hand quickly crusted, the blood stains were mixed in the floating dust, and the skin color was barely visible.

Zhou Fei glanced down at his hand. His palm was clearly ground by a long-swinging knife, and then he was too hard when holding the cover. He actually broke the thick cocoon.

If it weren't for her that she didn't have the spare power, she wouldn't kill Feng Wuyan so happily. She also wanted to know the whereabouts of the real Chongxiao Dao, and why she kept a Nirvana grub in the Qimen Forbidden Land. Know exactly what the long-washed assassin has to do with Haitian, why kill Yin Pei, and why even remove himself...

But now they are all saved.

After all, the truth can be investigated afterwards, but one is not decisive, and the life is gone, so there is no need to ask anything.

Zhou Fei began to feel a little cold. It seemed that from the moment she went down the mountain, the kind of rivers and lakes that she yearned for when she was young could sit down with a passerby and drink a pot of wine. She was forced to become suspicious, thoughtful, and doubtful. After finishing this and alerting, always be prepared to be calculated by a well-meaning stranger, or betrayed by someone who was close to her trust... But she was naturally unwilling to think about it, and sometimes felt that she had to blow her mind. However, he still can't do "worldly insight".

By the way...and the medicine man who gave her life to save her.

Feng Wuyan finally pryed off the medicine man's teeth, pulled the iron flute in his eyes, and used too much force to lift the iron mask on his face and several front teeth together, revealing the **** flesh below. A face.

No matter how handsome he is, his eyes are stabbed into a hole, and his image is not neat. Moreover, this man has been poisoned for years and has lost his appearance.

He fell flat on the ground, with blood stains hanging between his open lips and teeth, so ugly.

Zhou Fei stared at that face for a long time, only to see a little clue from the still-preserved half-brow eyebrow, and vaguely recognized the outline of an acquaintance-it was like the Xingnan Escort that they met outside of Yongzhou in those years. Master Zhu Chen.

Yin Pei robbed the living dead mountain, his evil achievements are higher than the previous four demon heads combined, countless innocent people died in his hands, a small dart board, the family fell in the past, then Relying on Huo Liantao's attachment can make it harder to survive, the gap between survival and the rootless grass is no different. Presumably in today's world, it will be destroyed overnight, and no one will remember to avenge them.

Too many things happened in Yongzhou and his entourage, and the thick and colorful place in the memory is enough to draw a large piece. In contrast, the small dart board that was rescued on the way was like an addition, and there was really no value to remember.

Looking back now, Zhou Fei only remembers a well-informed old man in the party, a big girl with a vague face, and a small white face as a decoration along the way, stuttering when talking to her.

Zhou Fei is getting older and getting deeper in experience. Many things don't have to be analyzed in the same way as before to understand, and I vaguely understand why Zhu Chen helped her. She leaned her head slightly against the icy tree trunk and felt the night wind around her seemed to be overwhelmed. The water scattered in it fell heavily into dew, and pressed against her hairy eyebrows, her heart was full of flavor, no It was a turbulent wave, but it was a thousand times.