Chapter 122: Uneven

Chapter 122: Uneven

The shop's small second-hand feet were very quick. After three, five, and two, they packed up a pack of steaming dry food, sliced ​​braised meat, and sandwiched it thickly. The pot was filled with rice wine to quench the thirst and thirst. Whispered: "Guest officer, guest officer."

The man just closed his eyes, unheard of.

"Hey," the young girl at the same table finally couldn't help but say, "Don't push it, he bleeds a lot of blood, I can smell it, you see, he may have fainted."

This girl is Li Yan. She was playful three years ago. She was desperate to follow Zhou Fei and left home privately. Even if Zhou Yitang escorted her, she was beaten up by the big master.

Li Yan has been spoiled since childhood, and has little experience of beating. Unexpectedly, she was 14 or 15 years old, and she was a big one. It was said that she was crying and howling around the beam for three days. Little disciple.

Ad

After that, Li Yan finally used a little dim sum in Xiwu. At the beginning of the year, she finally got her exit token with the results of Xiu Shan Tang's four paper flowers.

This was the first time Li Yan went out to do business in a fair and honest manner. Together with Li Sheng, she wanted to go all the way from west to east for Li Jinrong. This was the rule only after the forty-eighth Zhaizhai hidden pile fell into a large area a few years ago. We first sent a batch of letters in the Zhaizhai and sent a few disciples. With the secret route of the letter route, the "pick" people need not show up, only When you need to pass through each place, hover for a few days. When you believe in them, you will leave. If you see no abnormalities, you can leave.

Li Yan took the line that went straight into the East China Sea, and Jinan was the last stop.

Even for Zhou Fei and Li Sheng, they were only a follow-up task when they went out for the first time-although the chance changed by coincidence-Li Yan basically just followed Li Sheng to familiarize himself with the route, except to give her brother nothing to reprimand. Two meals, no matter what.

Unexpectedly, he was just outside the city. Li Sheng didn't know what he saw. He raised his leg and went to chase. He hurriedly explained to her and told her to wait in the Hongyun Inn.

Li Sheng intended to send her to eat bowl noodles in a small inn less than half a mile away, and go back as soon as she went. Who knows that Li Yan grew up, except for the time he was captured by Yang Jin, he basically did not leave the village. The elders and the elder sister were left behind by one person unexpectedly, as if they were the first canary to be out of their cages in their lifetime. The calm appearance of the world affairs regards the small Hongyun Inn in Jinan as a place to explore.

And she really thought about what was coming, but the scene of eating bowl noodles was actually an "accident."

Dian Xiaoer listened to her, bluffed, and carefully reached out to shake the man. When he saw him, his face was gray and his lips were blue, which was really bad. With this shaking, his arm between his waist and abdomen fell. A **** smell came from his waist and abdomen. When he looked closely, the blood stains had soaked the black clothes a little, but he was not hurt.

The shop little two felt quite tricky, and I didn't know what to do, so he looked back at the shopkeeper.

The treasurer of the Hongyun Inn is a little old man, with an abacus in his hand, his eyes are indeed refined and restrained, and he is a master of the house.

The shopkeeper nodded at the shop, and then another man came forward, trying to help him and bring the man down.

Just then, there was a sharp hissing noise outside the inn. It seems that a large group of people came to take the rain.