Chapter 43: Reunion

Chapter 43: Reunion

Zhu Baoshan himself didn't know how much effort he had made. Anyway, the old servant fell down without saying a word. He gasped for a few breaths, and then stooped down stiffly to explore the old servant's breath, trembling with limbs. Did not find out why.

Zhu Baoshan stood in a daze for a while in a daze, ran out with a bite of his teeth, went around behind the small storeroom, and turned over the low wall that was less than one person tall.

The child could climb over, but Zhu Baoshan was scared, and the bear went up the tree, his head twitched, his tail swayed for a long while, and then he fell horizontally from the other side. The palm of his hand broke a large piece of skin, and he was wearing wet pants , Limped and started running dartingly-not even slow!

Not long after Zhu Baoshan escaped, Duan Jiuniang came back, and at a glance she saw the old kitchen lady who fell at the door of the small warehouse. She looked up at the sinking water and glanced at the loose rope and the empty warehouse, and lifted up the old kitchen lady He reached out and pressed her neck, and when she saw that she was just fainted, she put her aside for a moment, raised her hand, and after a few feet, she opened the door of Wu Chuchu's house.

Wu Chuchu was agitated fiercely, unable to react, and with a flower in front of him, Duan Jiuniang had entered the house.

Wu Chuchu: "Husband..."

Duan Jiuniang couldn't help but lift Zhou Fei up.

Zhou Fei does not take up space. Even one of the woman's arms is enough for her to lean. It is no more troublesome to carry it than a quilt. Her face is small and half of it is covered by a pile of chicken rags on Duan Jiuniang's body. , Very pale, almost delicate and fragile.

Duan Jiuniang suddenly felt a soft trance, thinking, "Is this my child?"

But it was just a blink of an eye, and she recovered again—oh, yes, she had no children, and her sweetheart refused to marry her.

Duan Jiuniang calmed her mind, rolled up Wu Chuchu with long sleeves, and only said "Go", Wu Chuchu felt that her feet were empty, almost vomited by her, and flew into the air in a hurry.

Ku Rong's hand is worthy of being one of the great masters in the past, and she was not surprised wherever she went. She didn't seem to change her breath, even if she was dressed like a pheasant like a pheasant, it was unreasonable. Give a little awe.

At this time, in Huarong City, several guards beside Zhao Mingchen rushed up to the gate unexpectedly. In the chaos, several officers and soldiers who defended the city were unprepared, and they were taken down by three, five and two. Mr. Bai said loudly: "Everyone Let's open the city gate together, let's go out of town!"

The apprehensive people didn't see who was talking. One person responded, and a group of people followed. Suddenly, everyone squeezed the city gate open and rushed out. Zhao Mingchen came out and turned over On the horse, seeing that the people around him were almost dispersed, they quickly turned around to find Xie Yun: "Three Brothers!"

Xie Yun still turned around and looked at something, Zhao Mingchen shouted: "Third brother, don't watch it, go away!"

This time Xie Yun heard, he and Mr. Bai and several guards gathered around Mingchen.

Xie Yun said: "This place should not stay for a long time, and the chaos will not be long, the Beidous will come back to their minds and go away!"

After he finished speaking, he raised the horsewhip and pumped it heavily in Mingchen. Zhao Mingchen's horse snorted and rushed out indiscriminately.