Chapter 46: Qinglong

Zhou Fei looked back at the young man's gaze without hiding, chewing the candy with a blank expression.

Immediately, the young man's appearance was clear, but his eyebrows were too long. The tip of the eyebrows was thin, almost swept into the temples, and he looked very feminine. His chin was slightly pointed, his lips were thin, and he had a pair of poisonous eyes. It seems that everyone seems to have the hatred of killing their father and taking wives from others. It is typical of "the heaven is not full, the court is not square", as if it was a page of "mean and unscrupulous" in a folk photo book.

The young man shouted arrogantly, "Where does the dog take the mouse?"

Zhou Fei wanted to answer the sentence "Where should I be, the original mouse can become fine", but the words rushed to my mouth, and I didn't say it-Xie Yun's daughter didn't know what broken sugar to buy and stuck her teeth.

Zhou Fei just saw the road unevenly and pulled out the chopsticks. It was really inconvenient to reach out and pick up under the eyes of all eyes. He had to stare at Xie Yun quite obscurely, and instinctively picked up the teacup next to his mouth to rinse.

Xie Yun didn't know why, but when she experienced a lot of life and death, she calmed down a lot and sighed in her heart: "How many people can't control their mouths when they are seventy or eighty. No, it is not easy."

Deeply misunderstood Zhou Fei's Xie Yun smiled and rushed downstairs to arch the hand said: "This Xiongtai has extraordinary temperament, one hand "Four Nether Whip" makes the fascinating, why should he see him with a blinded child?"

As soon as this remark came out, many of the people in the inn looked wrong, and despite the excitement, they began to withdraw quietly.

Zhou Fei's head was foggy, and he saw Xie Yun's eyes looking downstairs, his fingers were stained with water, and the word "Qinglong" was written on the table. She was stunned. In the valley, when Zhou Fei met Shen Tianshu, she had heard from the other person's mouth that there were four heads on the mountain of the living dead, and they put gold on their faces with "four elephants", Mu Xiaoqiao. It's "Suzaku".

The young man downstairs should not be the "Lord of the Blue Dragon", otherwise she will not let her use a chopstick to beat the long whip, but look at his fascinating look, it must be a person under the Blue Dragon.

The young man immediately frowned, just about to speak, but his companion slowly stretched out a hand to block him.

The man slowly took off his head, revealing the face of an old dragon clock, and his muddled eyes turned around Zhou Fei, and then fell on Xie Yun. He said hoarsely: "My young master has a bad temper, and he is in a hurry to hurry, If you are offended, you will not be compensated."

The young man seemed unhappy next to him, sullen his face, and sneered at the old man.

The shopkeeper of Sanchun Inn ran out of the inn in three quick steps and two steps. He picked up the second child from the ground with both hands, and then hit the tunnel: "Dare not dare, blocking the road of respect driving, I'm really sorry. "

An old attendant, a fat shopkeeper, each polite, one on the horse, the other on the ground, "sorry" each other for a while, until the young man's horse next to him nodded impatiently, then the young man was coldly Said: "Can the two of you still be able to complete this church?"

The shopkeeper's busy carrying his own boy gave way and said, "Please."

The young man did not look at him, turned over and dismounted, throwing the reins of the horse at will, and the old man behind him caught his hands like a faithful domestic servant.