Legend of Fei Chapter 12: Xiushan

Youdao is "There is no Jiazi in the mountains, and the cold never knows the year."

This is three years.

Li Yan carried a big basket in one hand, pulled a bamboo pole in one hand, and closed her eyes, letting people take the bamboo pole to lead her, and walked deeper and shallower to the side of the Ximo River. He walked and asked endlessly: How far? I have heard the sound of water, have you reached the river?"

I didn't know which disciple in the village was holding the bamboo pole. She was a young boy, about the same age as Li Yan. When she talked to her, she blushed and spoke like a mosquito. However, before he could buzz, Li Yan felt that the bamboo pole in her hand was being pulled by someone. She yelled out, and when she opened her eyes, she saw Li Sheng standing impatiently in front of her.

Li Yan wailed, "What are you doing! Scared me!"

Li Sheng didn't look at her, nodded at the helpless boy, and said gently: "She has too many problems, don't get used to her nose on the face, to bully you all the time."

The disciple blushed even more, and he was speechless for a long while. He greeted Li Sheng quickly and ran away like a breeze at his feet.

Li Yan also wanted to run, but she didn't dare on the cliff by the riverside-she was afraid of high, she glanced down from the cliff, she could imagine seven or eight kinds of falling postures, so she didn't dare to open her eyes, making people Take a bamboo pole and drag her away.

Just when her calves had some cramps, Li Sheng grabbed her by the collar and picked her up in the air.

Li Yan was scared crazy on the spot: "Brother! Brother! Dear brother! Forgive life! Lethal!"

Li Sheng ignored her and carried her directly to the edge of the cliff. The water mist in the Ximo River under the blue sky and the white sky was dispersed. The river was fierce and abnormal. Mixed together, forming a huge roar, rushed across the strait.

Li Yan: "..."

Li Shengsong took her aside and threw her aside, not very angry: "What's it called, what's so scared? I didn't want to throw you down."

When his words fell, he saw his long-faced sister's knee softening and squatted. Li Yan put her big basket aside, and then pulled the grass stems from the ground with one hand, holding Li Sheng's thigh with one hand, took two breaths in a trembling voice, brewing a good mood, and burst into tears.

Li Sheng felt that the mother wolf she had been treated was deeply insulted. She wished to kick her off.

At this moment, there was a slight vibration on the ground, there was a change in the opportunity to wash the Mojiang River, Li Yan was startled, desperately licked on Li Sheng's thigh, opened one eye and closed the other, and thoughtfully went forward Next sight.

I saw an old man with white hair sitting cross-legged in Jiangxin's small pavilion, carrying a wicker in his hand, and shouted: "Ma's Zhou, take the opportunity to open today, you are careful!"

There was a young girl standing in the place pointed by his wicker, the water was too dark, and the stone pillars and the plane under the water could not be seen clearly from above.

Zhou Fei also carried a wicker in his hand and stood motionlessly with his eyes closed.

Li Yanqi said: "What is A-fei doing?"

Her voice fell, only to hear the sound of "buzz", Zhou Fei jumped suddenly, faster than her was the floating flight net, the stone pillar under her feet must have sunk, and at the same time, a dense and reflective The net went up from the bottom up.