Chapter 22: Suzaku

Chapter 22: Suzaku

Zhou Fei groaned in his heart and almost pulled out the knife.

However, at the next moment, her ears moved slightly, and heard the sound of very light clothes rubbing not far away-only the sound of the clothes swinging in the wind, the footsteps of the coming people were too light, if he did not want to cover up the whereabouts, Zhou Fei was not aware of his existence.

She thought that Man Shan's sentries were half a catty, and she didn't expect a master in the corner.

Just when Zhou Fei began to worry about whether she would reveal any traces, a sudden coughing sound came from behind her. The hand on her shoulder followed the master's cough and pressed down involuntarily. It seemed that the man couldn't even stand, and treated her like a human handrail.

Zhou Fei turned his head cautiously, and saw a middle-aged man in the inner black jail with a pin-shaped shape. He was hidden in the shadows silently, so that she didn't even notice it. There is still a living creature.

The man has white temples, dressed in a commoner, and although his shoulders are not camel, but he is not very straight, and his face is bitter and sad, like a personal "poor". He shook his head gently to Zhou Fei, before he had time to say anything, and then there was another heartbreaking cough. He heard Zhou Fei's chest sullen for a while, and he almost couldn't breathe with him.

The person not far away seemed to pause, probably not wanting to get close to the tuberculosis ghost, he murmured in disgust and disgust, and turned to the distance.

The middle-aged man only released Zhou Fei, leaned on his chest, leaned on the side to rest, the breath was very weak.

Zhou Fei hesitated for a moment and didn't leave immediately, whispering, "Thank you... Senior, are you okay?"

The middle-aged man looked up at her, and Zhou Fei met his gaze, and he was shocked for no reason. It was a pair of muddy, lifeless eyes. When he looked at it, his heart was unreasonably tight.

The man said lightly: "Where is the little girl, so bold."

Among the forty-eight villages, there are countless masters of the hidden world. Many people, like Mrs. Wang, seem to be an extraordinary old lady, but they may have unpredictable skills. Zhou Fei didn't know much. When he went out, he didn't know how to sell chai rice, oil and salt. Only the masters he had seen could not be counted.

But the elders in the village... including Li Da, who was the master, no one gave her an indescribable pressure like the middle-aged man in front of her—even if he looked weaker than Zhou Yitang.

Zhou Fei couldn't help but bring a little caution, and replied: "There is a brother in my family who was caught by them when he went out alone. He had to find it and disturbed his seniors."

The middle-aged man half-eyed and said, "Oh, where is the teacher?"

His words were very rude, and he was used to giving orders and giving orders, but his attitude was quite natural. It made people feel like he was born to speak like this.

Zhou Fei hesitated for a moment. She didn't know what the person was coming from, and she knew she had no experience.

When she was alone, she was somewhat arrogant and arrogant, but when it came to the home, she was awake and cautiously sleeping all over the body.

It's a pity that Zhou Fei didn't talk nonsense since she was a child, so she can't make one, and she couldn't make it. It's just that there are few people in our family. There are a total of three people and two relatives' brothers and sisters.