Chapter 26: Escape from birth

"It's okay." Zhou Fei said to Miss Wu.

Since General Wu was framed by an adulterer, the Wu family has been defeated, but in any case, the family is still there, Miss Wu is a serious Miss Qian Jin.

However, although the mountains and rivers are so charming, there is no place to find them in the village, and when they are born out of nowhere, they can't change the two sons.

Since the death of General Wu, Miss Wu followed her mother to hide and hide, then drifted away, and ended up in a cage with many rough men. In the past few days, I don't know how many guards in the mountains deliberately looked out at their stone prison door every day. She was frightened and grieved, and she wished she could be killed by one head. No one dares to show a little weakness first.

Miss Wu stared blankly at the knife in Zhou Fei's hand, and suddenly asked, "Don't you be afraid?"

Zhou Fei thought that the girl was afraid of herself and came to seek comfort. In order to make her feel relieved, she deliberately did not care: "If there is anything to be afraid, if I want to practice for another ten years, I will level this mountain."

Miss Wu grinned reluctantly, looked down at her hand, and whispered: "I have nothing to do, so I have to be a burden."

Zhou Fei opened her mouth, some words were poor, because this Miss Wu was indeed unarmed, and she had no skills. Those tigers and wolves would not treat her better because she embroidered flowers well and sang poetry. ——This truth can't be more obvious, but Zhou Fei always feels wrong.

Since she went down the mountain, she rarely met a girl about the same size as her, so she thought for a while, and somehow said, "I don't think so, my father told me that the jackal was in power since childhood, I had to work hard to practice...you ...Your father probably didn't have time to tell you."

She usually said such a thing, but Miss Wu came from it for no reason, tears almost came down.

Xie Yun leaning against the door to direct everyone's precautions had sharp ears. Hearing this, he couldn't help but look back at Zhou Fei. He always had a three-pointed smile in his eyes, and he didn't know what he remembered.

Suddenly, the ground shook violently, and the screams came one after another not far away.

It turned out that the "Wuqu" Tong Kaiyang didn't come alone, but he was too fast and left all his staff behind him. Until then, the brigade of the brigade stormed into the valley with great force. After they were released, the people who fled and fled just hit the group of killers head-on.

The medicinal properties of those people did not fade away, and there was almost no effort to fight back. They had no time to react, and they were crushed in a flash.

Fang Cai thought that the person who escaped from birth was immediately separated from his head. Blood was gleaming in the slender valley, killing people everywhere. I don't know which side started shooting arrows first. Some people in the valley were hacked and shot. The dead, and the horses that rushed past between the collisions to the death.

Zhou Fei originally thought that the barren village they encountered on the way was repeatedly looted. He had never expected to see such a scene, and his hands and feet were cold.

Everyone was stunned by the accident for a while. Mrs. Wu's feet were soft, almost fainting, and the younger son suddenly pulled back to the mind with a "mother", and was stupefied without fainting.

Xie Yunyi leaned over and picked up Mrs. Wu's younger son, pressed his face in his arms, and immediately said: "Get together, don't leave, follow me!"