Legend of Fei Chapter 16: suspicion

The mountain shadows are majestic, and the road is long and obstructed.

Just before it rained, the ruined official road was bumpy, and a carriage walked by, and large and small mud spots were splashed on the wheels, which made the body more heavy, and there were a few The horses with high heads followed the road, and all of them were from Lianjiazi.

There was an old lady with a rich face in the car, who was dozing off. There was a girl of 16 or 7 years old with a pair of double buns on her head, wearing a goose skirt, no powdered Dai, a few foreheads Root broken hair reveals a small face of Bai Shengsheng, seems to be a pretty little girl beside the old lady.

But if you look closely, you will find that the girl is sitting in a very upright position, letting the carriage sway from side to side, she sits like a bell. She closed her eyes slightly, not knowing what she was concentrating on, and there was a kind of killing air between her eyebrows.

It's really like combing a "girl" and not like a girl.

This line is the disciples of Mrs. Wang Lao and even Zhou Fei Li Sheng.

The last letter of Mrs. Wang's missing son said that they had arrived near Dongting. There was a martial arts family named Huojiabao in Yueyang City.

Huo Shanlin, the head of the Huo family, was once a prestigious place in the rivers and lakes. In the early years, the forty-eight village old village master lived there, and the two had a friendship of eight worship.

The reason why Li Jinrong called Zhou Fei and Li Sheng to accompany him was that he wanted to help Huo Jiabao when searching for people.

The **** shop in the town's joints prepared them with horses and horses early. Although there are many bandits and robbers on this road, but they are in the backcountry, they are mostly people who are bullying and fearing hard. Seeing that they do not seem to provoke, they dare not start. In addition, the coffin was on the side, and the robbery hit halfway, and then a dead man came out, which was auspicious, so few people disturbed along the way and walked smoothly.

As soon as he left the boundary of Shuzhong, Zhou Fei gradually lost interest in the scenery along the way.

The farther north, the village Guo becomes more depressed. Sometimes I can't see a family on the whole day. The official roads are more and more bumpy. The post along the way are all ghost houses. Only when passing the big city gate occasionally, can I I've seen more popularity, but it's not popular either. The small officials at the city gates are being exploited layer by layer. They have to go in and out repeatedly. Sitting in the carriage, they can often hear people who can't enter the city crying and clamoring with those city guards. Upset.

Zhou Fei didn't even look outside. He closed his eyes in the carriage and practiced the nerves. In the brain, he repeatedly practiced Li Jinrong's 9-style snow-breaker that day. This is what Yulao taught her. The Buddha has a "closed mouth Zen". He The old man copied it shamelessly, and also gave himself a name for this weird exercise, called "Closed Eye Zen."

There are so many old things in the fish, that she is noisy, that she is stupid, that she is sloppy, that she has used the things she did not put back, and that she is not willing to let her dance a sword in the river and get a gun, saying that she is afraid of being stupid It is easy to hurt his old man's brains because of seeing such mediocrities as Zhou Fei...

So Zhou Fei often encountered a bottleneck and was trapped in Jiang Xin, Yu Lao asked her to sit with her eyes closed and meditate, repeatedly tracing a trick in her mind.

But Kung Fu was practiced one stroke at a time. I never heard of anyone's kung fu that came up with it. Zhou Fei discussed with him and skipped his feet after reasoning, which was ignored.