Chapter 30: Farewell

There was a shrill sound in the air, like a raptor.

Xie Yun suddenly took a breath, raised his head suddenly, and saw several falcons whizzing around.

Beidou "Lu Cunxing" Qiu Tianji, a good eagle, must be accompanied by raptors.

Wait, it's easy for them to run to Huojiabao to Yueyang. Why did they come to Huarong? Who is it for?

Waiting for him to think for a long time, the people in Beidou's black clothes have appeared like a whirlwind. Everywhere they go is like a crow meeting, and a large black mass gathers together.

At this time, someone cried with a crying cry: "Fire! Fire!"

Xie Yun turned his head and saw a thick smoke rising, and the crying cry made people unable to listen. He froze for a moment, and reacted suddenly-that was the direction of their inn!

He ran wildly, and there were crowds of people running around the street, and he ran forward against the flow of people with difficulty.

The inn has burned up, and the people in black and white around Beidou are on the third and third floors. Each man in black is holding a small crossbow, which is not an ordinary arrow, but a wooden tube.

A horse ran out irrespective of the moment, and six or seven wooden tubes were aimed at it at the same time, and black water like a snake was emitted. The water "sizzled" on the ground, burning a large spot on the dirt surface. , The running horse hissed mournfully, and there were multiple spots on his body at the same time. He knelt on the ground within three steps, twitched twice, and stopped moving!

Xie Yun was squeezed in the middle by the people shoving each other, breathless, and sweating all over his head.

At this moment, a few falcons circled and fell, a man dressed in dark black fell on the corner of the street, stretched out his arms, caught his pet, gently stroked the eagle's head, he had a hawk hook nose , A face was daunting, and his eyes swept across the crowd, and he said lowly: "Wait and wait, don't hinder."

Before the words fell, he flicked his sleeves suddenly, and a violent blow came across like a row of mountains and seas, pushing the crowded people back. Several people couldn't stand and hit the wall on the spot, and immediately broke their blood. I don't know if it's dead or alive, but everyone else is still fleeing. Only Xie Yun wants to go in. He happened to hit the man in the chest with his chest. All the people around him. It's too late to dodge. I don't know anything.

Zhou Fei accompanied Miss Wu in the medical hall, which was located in a remote place. It was only easy to find. There was only an old doctor in his eyes, who was dizzy and said that he would drag a half of the incense, and he had been chatting there for a long time. No pain". When he was prescribing the prescription, he could be considered the old man's fate. I wish he could bury his head in the paper.

Zhou Fei's feet stood numb when he waited beside him. When he saw that he was finished, he was relieved immediately: "I'm going to catch..."

Her ears moved, and she heard sharp eagles.

Zhou Fei glanced outwards and asked in doubt: "Old man, do you still have a big eagle?"

The old doctor trembled and said: "Never."

Zhou Fei folded the prescription and put it in his sleeve. He pushed the window open and only heard the murmur of human voices not far away. Then he smelled of fire.

Zhou Fei: "I'll go out and see."

Wu Chuchu had already become a startled bird. He didn't dare to stay alone, so he could not help but follow.