Chapter 56: Secret Road

The back of Zhou Fei's hand was scratched by the rocks that had just been splashed, and he was excited and escaped all the way. He didn't find it. Until this time, he felt that the small slender wound was a little itchy. She lowered her head and licked it, and asked with a little bit of rust and a little rustiness: "Since Senior Ji no longer holds the knife, you never thought that if the people in the inn could not kill Jiulong. What will happen?"

Yin Pei's eyes turned slightly and fell on Zhou Fei. After a while, his expression seemed a little dissatisfied, as if wondering why this wild girl who didn't know where had such good luck-profound family learning, blade Sharp, and was used to a stupid stupidity.

"How is it?" Yin Pei asked in a low voice, "How else?"

Zhou Fei had a meal, and she quickly responded-yes, no matter what, at most Ji Yunshen and an inn of an inn died in Jiulong Man's hand, Yin Pei just had to compile a reason, claiming that she and Ji Yunshen has a hatred. As a demon outsider, he has Qiu's righteousness with the successor of Beidao. If Ji Yunshen is broken, Jiulong Man will only be complacent.

Because the old man probably didn't know Yin Pei's surname "Yin" until he died, and this person had no intention of going back.

Yin Peiman looked down at his fingers casually, and said indifferently: "Beidai's incognito is still lively for so many years. I believe that no matter what method he uses, it is not so easy to die-is it, Ji Daxia?"

Ji Yun Shen is fine, he is still prepared for other moves, anyway, Jiulong is stupid.

Ji Yunshen was speechless, just holding one hand, desperately blocking the furious flower dispensers, and his thin and rough hands were covered with green bars. Those hands are nothing like the hands of a famous man. The back of the hand is covered with small scars and wrinkles. The nails are cleanly trimmed, but the fingertips are slightly cracked, and there are sporadic frostbite and burn marks-that is the cook's hand.

Xie Yun shook his head and said, "I don't see much of betrayal of righteousness. Now that I have seen Mr. Yin, I know that wolf eyes are not very white."

Yin Pei did not respond.

He can be a dog on his knees before killing his father and his enemies, and he probably doesn't care much about others' comments.

"Duan Wangye just said something well," Yin Pei said, "The old demon, who stole things at any time by that means, he was a thief. No matter what the sword of the mountains and mountains, everything else is surnamed "Yin", now I get it back Isn't it right? Since it's right, why would you say to these irrelevant people that you know to recruit more thieves?"

Even Xie Yun's uncommonly good-tempered complexion was a bit ugly.

When Yin Pei's words fell, the flower shopkeeper pushed away Ji Yunshen and said, "I'm thanking Brother Ji for his help. Since he insists on protecting you, I can't do it right in his face. It's so powerful, I'm sure I'm going out to have a world, I'm sure I won't use water to **** me, I'm going out from here today, you go, you go, I go, next time if I see you again..."

He said here, smiled sensibly, and then glanced back at Ji Yun Shen said: "In these years, your kindness has been reported to me, and I have a broken revenge with this kid. I must not be good. Do you have any opinions?"

Ji Yun said dumbly: "I'm sorry for you."

The flower shopkeeper seemed to want to laugh, but finally failed to take shape, walked to one side, and sat down next to Zhou Fei, invisible.

Xie Yunchong Yin Pei arched his hands, said politely and coldly: "Yin Gongzi is good for himself."

In a small ear room, six people were divided into three groups, Yin Pei mouth sneered a little, and took a corner with his eyes closed to keep his eyes closed, Ji Yunshen sat in the other corner without saying a word. .