Chapter 159: Wind blows

Shen Tianshu has always felt that for the seven people in Beidou, only Tong Kaiyang and Chu Tianquan are worthy of talking to him. Tong Kaiyang is one, and Chu Tianquan is an eunuch, so he can only count half.

Several others, from character to skill, all throw goods.

Regardless of the character, they are not those who claim to be famous and decent, anyway, they don't have to talk about the morals of a lot of fake, empty, self-proclaimed or unscrupulous, they are just personal styles, each has its own style. Eyes, there is no difference. But if it's even the foundation of a life-saving life-that kung fu can't practice well, then there is nothing to say.

You deserve it even if you are dead.

With a narrow vision, the people on the side of the door like Lianzhen and Lucun, who have eaten for many years and have no gains, they know that the people who drill camp everywhere are like giant gates, and the famous Tian Tianzhong in Beidou... These are all things that Shen Tianshu sees I'm not used to it, and I sneered at them very much in the past. I just ridiculed them in line with tall and short heads to make fun of them. At this moment, when I heard the news of the death of the giant gate and the broken army at first glance, he was stunned and then spoke Sneered.

After smiling, Shen Tianshu walked a few steps without expression, and when he was about to enter the house, he paused a bit, as if dreaming, and said, "...So, the giant gate and the broken army are gone, then Wasn't the seven people who were hurryed together by the emperor in that hurry now?

Tong Kaiyang froze for a moment, then said: "Big Brother, seven of us are from the'first emperor', not the emperor today."

Shen Tianshu was dumbfounded. Suddenly, there was no interest in his heart. He said "Oh" and said nothing.

Tong Kaiyang grabbed a few steps and lowered his voice and said, "Big Brother, we can be described as elite this time. The life and death of Duan Wang is unknown. Today in the court, I see that there are some six gods in the emperor who have no masters. I am afraid it is not good."

Shen Tianshu said indifferently: "So what does it have to do with me, I will kill and not fight. Why, too... Does the emperor want me to go to war?"

Tong Kaiyang smiled bitterly: "Who can send you to the elderly? On the way before I came, I heard that the Ministry of Military Affairs had mobilized manpower from the defenders everywhere to support, but the military has been turbulent. How can I stop Zhou Cun? It is said that there are rumors in the army that the emperor is unable to tolerate his brother. He deliberately owed food and grass many times, which led to the defeat of the front line. Otherwise, how can the king be defeated so badly?"

Shen Tianshu didn't care, and said, "Oh, isn't it going to die?"

Tong Kaiyang: "Big Brother!"

Shen Tianshu slightly raised a long eyebrow on one side and entered the house, pouring Tong Kaiyang a bowl of water with the remaining hand.

Tong Kaiyang sat up absently and took a sip, almost squirting on the spot—Shen Tianshu actually poured him a cold bowl of cold water, even without a bit of broken tea stalk. The cold water was transparent and clear, and a crack on the bottom of the bowl was honestly lit.

Look at Shen Tianshu's so-called big study room, except that it's still pretty clean. It's almost a wall of homes and homes. There are no wenwan furnishings. There are a few martial arts books on the bookshelf. Is it because he wrote it himself? In front of a broken wooden table, the tabletop had accumulated a hundred years of dust, it was dark, and it looked very chewy.