Legend of Fei Chapter 1: Beaten

Hou Zhao, the 17th year of Jianyuan Spring

Yangliu was born, Begonia first opened.

Among the forty-eight villages in Shushan, two teenagers are trying their hands.

One of them is a little older, and the man is tall and strong, like a hill. He is holding a spear, and a pair of tigers are staring round, and they dare not take it lightly.

The other was only fourteen or five years old, tall and thin, and very handsome. He carried a short sword in his hand and went to the station casually. He already had the appearance of a handsome boy.

More and more disciples gathered around and whispered to each other.

A young disciple looked at the handsome boy curiously, and whispered to the person next to him: "Which brother is the master who tried with our master, is it amazing?"

There was an old disciple next to him who was an early starter who was very good at being a teacher. He shook his head and sold him to him: "Who is this person, you can't guess - hey, they started, look!"

The new disciple hurriedly raised his feet and extended his neck, and saw "Master Brother" suddenly whispered, and the spear viper in his hand straightly took the sword to the face.

The young man turned sideways slightly without hesitation, and the whole person was lazy, and he avoided the spear close to his body, and refused to use any extra strength.

The master immediately shook his wrist, stepped forward, and put all of his body strength on his hands. The spear "buzzed" and the iron rod shot horizontally. This trick is called "bumping Nanshan", and it is the way of the "thousand bells" in the forty-eight villages.

The boy who made the sword lifted the short sword upside down, and made a wrong half-step like a stream of water. Then he choked softly, and the sword hit the spear, but he did not resist hard. The fish slipped away, and the teenager smiled and snorted: "Be careful."

Before the words fell, others had already slipped two feet out of thin air. The dagger seemed to grow in the palm of his hand, and he did not see any big moves. In a blink of an eye, he pryed off the spear in the hands of the master.

The new disciples did not dare to see the atmosphere, and the old disciples around them then went on to say: "That's Grandpa Li, our pro-nephew of the forty-eight village master, and the first-hand kung fu was tuned/taught by the master himself. This one in a generation."

He compared his thumb with the glaring younger brother next to him. I saw that Li Gongzi smiled gently, not arrogant. His hands took back the spear he had taken back to the original owner: "Concession, thank you brother for your enlightenment."

Li Gongzi was gentle and gentle, and he was naturally too insincere to lose. The strong young man retrieved his spear, his face was reddish, and he nodded slightly, and said, "Dare not dare", he went on his own, he walked on the forefront, watching Some of them were eager to try again: "Brother Li, I also ask for advice!"

The old disciple who explained to the new disciple and said: "We, Brother Li, have good skills and good temperament. We have never tried our hands until the end, and we talked very calmly. If you have any questions, ask him, He will try his best to point you..."

He didn't finish his words, and suddenly someone interrupted him and said, "I borrowed it."

The two disciples who were whispering were shocked. I saw that the person was actually a girl. She had a sharp short beating, her long hair was **** like a man, but her shoulders and neck were not embellished, and she became thinner and thinner, and even a hair was not like a man. Fair-skinned, there is a cold and delicate look between his eyes.