Chapter 88: Vitality

Xie Yun is a talented person who, although he is fine, is generally organized when he is in danger.

The mantle of the Manchurian armor, he has the panic-stricken people in the city, dozens of young people who do not listen to the deployment, and a local woman who comes and goes like the wind and the blade is sharp...

However, even so, Xie Yundeng made Zhou Fei a thunderous vanguard, and then used the alleys and homes vacated along the way to cover, and small means emerged endlessly, bringing most people out of Zhou Fei. The encircling ring torn apart by a knife.

No matter whether they are rivers, lakes or ordinary people, they can exert their maximum potential under extreme circumstances. In addition to the elderly with short mobility and short-legged children carried by a few disciples, others rushed to the southern jungles, and the pseudo-dynasty officers and soldiers After chasing out miles for a while, I finally ate the loss of "Dragon" without a head, and watched as they disappeared into the mountains.

In the small town, Wang Caoning at the northern end heard the news, and it was not a surprise, but he put down the tea cup with a little disappointment.

Excessive obesity seems to have caused great pressure on his bones and internal organs, which makes him seem to be very careful in every move, but a kind of static elegance.

Lu Yaoguang glanced at Kou Dan without daring to continue.

"Sure enough, I ran away. I had this hunch when they raided that temple." Cao Ning sighed.

Lu Yaoguang said: "Xiaguan is not aware of one thing. His Highness appeared in danger at the time. Was it to lure the brave girl?"

"Girls?" Cao Ning laughed. "I'm not interested in girls. Girls usually disgust me when they see them. Some of them who are not well-cultivated will make me unhappy. As for those who know how to kneel tenderly on the ground The flattering women are too stupid to disintegrate as soon as they disguise. Their eyes and smiles will clearly reveal their true thoughts-for example, I think I am a pig, looking at my appetite."

Lu Yaoguang couldn't find a place where he could flatter on this sentence, and he was rather sullen.

Fortunately, the North End King did not start a discussion on this, and soon returned to the official matter: "I am interested in another person mentioned by the landlord Kou. This person should also be in the team going down the mountain. Listen to your description. I feel a bit familiar with the school, like an old man."

Lu Yaoguang and Kou Dan glanced at each other, Kou Dan shook his head slightly, obviously he didn't know which one he was talking about.

Cao Ning didn't talk down, but just smiled and said: "Fuck, fate hasn't arrived, act according to plan-this place is too tide, let me warm the pot of wine first."

Zhou Fei sent several disciples to investigate and pursue the soldiers. Although Cao Ning and Kou Dan's heads were not cut, she swept the circle of the people she had harvested. Ke Gumu took a breath.

There are many disciples who are as relieved as she is. Most of them are unclear. Although they are not the same as the good ones, but based on the results, they thought it was a big success, and they rejected the folks with little skill. Thanks.

Zhou Fei closed her eyes, feeling that this time "intimate contact" with the enemy made her doubts a lot less.

So smooth, there can be no traitors?

The "inner treason" was really just Xie Yun's suspicion, and it never happened. Fortunately, there was no direct withdrawal.

Unexpectedly, she was a little brighter in her heart, and she saw Xie Yun squatting aside with a small wooden stick, her face dignified.