Chapter 143: Ask God

"This senior made a vow to save all people from fire and water."

"...General Zhao was trapped and murdered by the traitors in the wilderness of the southwest. Senior Lu knew that he would be grieved and angry in the future, and wanted to enter the palace with a sword, and killed a country that was in trouble..."

"Received the posthumous letter of General Zhao Yi and instructed him to take tens of thousands of Limin as the priority, not to ignore the overall situation... and entrust his family to his hands..."

"Escape into the Great Medicine Valley without asking the world."

"Eight years later, Senior Zhao's brothers, who had spared no effort to secure their troops, took back their military power, but they pointed to the imperial capital--"

"... He didn't know how to change his temperament. He indulged in seeking immortality and asked him to spend all day with the cinnabar medicine tripod, and to make some panacea for nothing.

This is the story that Zhou Yitang told her when she gave the broken cover to Zhou Fei in Shu. It's a life of man, a sword of one's life, a tree of autumn...a sneer of nature

At this time, the refugees locked in the cave squeezed into the cave in panic. The guards of the North Dynasty formed a fence around the sword outside the iron fence. One of them stepped forward, throwing out a long scroll, and began to register on the list. The name of the person who read it, and if no one agrees for a while, the guard who broke in previously will beat the crowd with a barbed whip.

In this way, even if some people hesitate to answer the question at first, they will be pushed out by the companions around the head.

The names of the celebrities are very loud, and the clang is powerful. Zhou Fei and others on the mountain wall can hear a few sporadic sounds-they are actually as Li Sheng expected, registering all the refugees in the book, and strictly ensuring that there is no fish that missed the net.

The whiplash sound was particularly clear in the night, and Wu Chuchu realized that he had talked a lot, pursed his lips, and bowed his head: "Don't care about me, I just..."

Li Sheng was inconvenient to attack Wu Chuchu just like Li Yan. He lowered his eyes slightly and explained softly: "The priority is now, we have to let Uncle and General Wen know this as soon as possible, otherwise I will be attacked by the army. It's too big. Otherwise, even if we follow the valley and die together, it will be useless."

Li Sheng, the more depressed he is in his heart, the more straightforward he is. He will desperately find a bunch of reasons for himself, and he has to deceive himself to say it. He would like to frame the words "I have reason" on his head. on.

Yang Jin is not good at speaking, Zhou Fei is more restrained, neither of them answered Li Sheng's words, but they all know that he is talking nonsense-because the matter of reporting is not a problem at all, let Li Yan and Wu Chuchu go first. Jiangling is not far away from Shuzhong, Li Yan is also the one who got the famous brand in Xiushan Hall. Wu Chuchu looked at it, could they still find the secret pile at home to send a letter?

Li Sheng put this pale excuse in his mouth for a while, how to taste it, so he looked at others angrily and angered: "Why didn't anyone say something? Are they dumb?"

Zhou Fei thought about what she had to do from the beginning. She was going to find the Qi Forbidden Land. She had to find a solution to the Tushi Guqing. She had to return to the forty-eight villages. The newspaper, "Haitian Yishi" is a hidden worry that is always ready to make waves...