Chapter 42: Everything is ready

At the beginning, Xie Yun suspected that the person hiding in the dark was Zhang Chenfei, but now it looks different. He passed all the people he knew in his heart and felt that no one was possible-if Zhang Chenfei had such a deserve The characters who are decisive when they are decisive and who are forbearing when they are tolerant will probably not fall into the situation of being a "neighbor" with them for months.

So... maybe just a mysterious master with a bad look?

When Xie Yun first determined that the man was not Zhou Fei, his heart sank an inch. At this moment, his thoughts sank an inch.

It's just that he couldn't keep his face in seven emotions, even if his heart sank into his intestines, he still didn't change his face. Ming Chen still laughed in a good mood: "This is good, there are a total of such shallow pits here, they pinched themselves up-yes, I heard that Shen Tianshu took Huojiabao this time for Huojia legs France, is Beidou finally planning to'take away the soldiers of the world'? Why doesn't Cao Zhongkun care how many dogs he manages?"

Mr. Bai said: "In the eyes of the imperial court, what are the forces of the rivers and lakes? Together, it is just a group of people from all over the world. It's the world of peace. Huojiabao and Qimen, in Cao Zhongkun's eyes, are just the difference between rancid bones and fresh broth. Isn't rancid bones suitable for feeding dogs?"

Xie Yun didn't like to listen to them, and planned to go to the copper pot to make tea on his own. Who would have heard this, he acted suddenly and asked, "Qi Men? What is Qi Men?"

Mr. Bai's attitude towards him was a little more respectful than he was a few days ago. When he asked, he hurriedly replied: "This is a long story. I don't know if the three sons can still remember. If you don't do it, you will be "three mouse and four eye" in the day to ask the news."

Xie Yun said: "Remember, Mr. Xuan."

The smile on Mr. Bai's face was sincere, and then he said: "Qi Men is good at gossip and five elements array, and intensively researching Qimen escape method. What this means, San Gongzi must have a mirror in his heart."

Xie Yun nodded slowly. The hardest fists and the best martial arts are just individuals. Those masters in the rivers and lakes are all reckless and solo. Even if they have the ability to pass through the world, it is not climate. , But the array is different.

The formation method can be used in front of the two armies.

"Qi Men is a pure Taoist door, knowing that he is guilty of crimes, and has disappeared for years. I don't know which horn is hidden in it. As far as I know, our people and Cao Zhongkun are looking for them. "Mr. Bai said," Brother Si got a clue two years ago, saying that there seems to be a lot of Taoist activities near Zhunyin Valley, you think, all the four avenues are counted, and other homes are well in their own Guanli, this suddenly appeared in the old forest of the deep mountain, isn't it all eight/nine, isn't it? After the news came out, people from all walks of life came to visit soon, our'Xuanzibu' naturally They can't be left behind. It is said that they really found Qimen's old site. It's just that people have gone to the vacant building at that time. As for their hiding, they've been hiding out because of what suddenly came out, and the martial arts have fallen apart. There is still a lot of disagreement up to now, and there is no accurate idea-why is the three sons suddenly interested in aligning the door?"

Xie Yun frowned, not wanting to mention that he had seen Chong Xiaozi, plus the nonsense that had been holding back for a few days, and he said smoothly: "Inquire about where the environment is good."

Ming Chen and Mr. Bai listened, and they all changed color. Ming Chen lost his voice: "What are you doing?"

Mr. Bai also persuaded: "Please think twice!"