Chapter 156: Bone Lost

Zhou Fei said, "Ah, what?"

Li Sheng also put down the inexplicable broken box in his hand, and Li Yan immediately threw Wu Chuchu to the side, but he squeezed over and pushed Li Sheng to the side to listen.

Who knows Wen Yu smiled and said, "Hey, how can we talk about Shangguan behind the scenes? Don't say it."

General Wen was a middle-aged man with a good looks. He was prestigious at home and abroad. At first glance, he was very humanoid. At first glance, who would have expected him to be a **** who ran away after appetite?

Li Yan begged quickly: "General, our mouths are very strict, you just say one thing, surely no outsiders know."

Yang Jin and Ying Ying looked at each other from the outside, wondering if they should get away.

The more anxious Li Yan was, the more fun Wenyu felt, shaking her head deliberately, "Can't be good, not good."

Although the forty-eight villages are not subject to strict regulations, the big master is also supreme in the hearts of the juniors-anyway, Zhou Fei never dared to inquire about the elders when they were young.

Li Yan was so curious that she scratched her heart and anxiously said, "Well, what are you doing with this stubble? General Wen, how can you do this!"

Wen Yu couldn't help but laugh out loud: "If I don't say anything today, do some friends want me to go?"

Zhou Fei heard the words and silently picked up the long wooden stick and went to the side to block it, meaning "you can take a try".

"Forgive life, forgive life," Wen Yu teased the little girl enough, and then slowly said, "Well, in fact, nothing, Mr. Zhou also mentioned it by accident, when he was young, he suffered from natural disasters, and even his family was ruined. Coincidentally, he was rescued by the passing old master Li, and took it home to look after him for a few years. Mr. Zhou was originally born in a book, reading poetry, and remembering it. After a long time, the old master Li was worried that there was no delay in the village. He was sent to Jiangnan Liang's family."

Li Yan said: "Ah, didn't my aunt and uncle know each other since they were very young? Isn't that the sweetheart?"

Wen Yu smiled and said nothing.

Zhou Fei asked: "So my study was my father's from the beginning?"

Li Yan followed quickly: "How old did Uncle leave Shushan?"

Zhou Fei thought of something, and said: "Have my mother bullied him as a child?"

Wen Yu: "..."

Li Sheng didn't want to explore the love history of his elders at all, so he wanted to ask rationally and understand that since Liang Shao and Li Laozhai were friends, why did Xie Yun with Liang Gong token come to Forty-eight Village that year and he was almost cut by his aunt.

But his neck stretched out two feet long, stunned that he couldn't get in.

Li Yan: "Oh, when did my aunt marry my uncle, general, did he tell you this?"

Zhou Fei suddenly coughed and poked Li Yan's back with a wooden stick.

Li Yan waved his head without looking back, waving Zhou Fei's stick: "Wait, I'll ask..."

Before the words fell, someone answered the words behind her: "This has never been said."

Li Yan: "..."

She looked like a rabbit with a buttock. She jumped up and turned around angrily: "...uncle."

Zhou Yitang put his hands in his sleeves, although his face was dull, but inexplicably afraid to be brazen. The soldier who was lighting him next to him bowed his head, as if he was struggling to count the ants on the ground.