Legend of Fei Chapter 7: Startling

This uninvited guest has a high degree of light skills, I am afraid that Zhou Fei was only seen in her life... Although she talked about "life", she has never seen a few people. He didn't even have any drops of water at his foot, like a fluttering ghost, but the foot was extremely precise. More and more lines were "sprouting" from the river water, and he didn't see how to dodge, but there was no one Can cut through his clothes corner.

Zhou Fei was stunned and said: "Is a man a ghost?"

However, seeing more and more lines around her, she thought in her heart that she was better than being unloaded, and the two powers were less harmed, so she caught up with the mysterious man in black.

Li Sheng was more embarrassed, his clothes were already blossoming everywhere, and he asked, "Which senior is the senior?"

"Xie Xie." The man in black lightly turned sideways, letting the upper, middle and lower three-way flight line, clearly a simple action, put on him but inexplicably kind of "clothes fly" Feeling-Even though the night clothes are tight-mouthed, they can't fly.

Xie Gongzi glanced at Li Sheng, and the master smiled casually at him: "Don't call me senior, I feel like I am ten years old."

With this side of his head, Li Sheng only saw through the light of the end that this was a young man a few years younger than them. Suddenly, there was no reason to be discouraged-he was really ups and downs on this day, and he was still vociferous in the first half of the night, feeling that there was nowhere else in the world. Don't go, and in the middle of the night, I feel that I have nothing to do. It is like a frog that doesn't know the height and thickness of the well. Anyone who comes here is stronger than himself.

Zhou Fei was beaten by Li Jinrong all the year round, and the skin was three layers thicker than others. Although she was horrified for a while, she was not so sensitive in her heart. She followed the Xie Gongzi while paying attention to his pace, only Feeling that he was going in and out, as if he knew the ins and outs of this monster, he asked, "Which organ is this?"

"This object is called a missed opportunity. I have only seen it in books. I didn't expect to have the blessing of the two today. I was fortunate enough to experience it once." Xie Gongzi said without hesitation, "The ancients were poisonous. Call this name, in the past..."

Zhou Feier's ear moved, and felt that this person's way of speaking was kind and familiar-this rambling, three-paper, donkey-free style is almost in line with her sick young man.

"... Once it is touched, countless lines will surface, but this is not the most terrible, after all, it is a spring thing, and there are traces to follow, while it is not fully activated, we better do it as soon as possible Leave, do you see that Jiangxin Xiaoting? There must be a passageway for people living there..."

Although he has a lot of nonsense, it does not affect the speed. He took Zhou Fei and Li Sheng out of the plane to pull the line, and the three people have approached the small pavilion in Jiangzhong.

Zhou Fei looked back at the way that had been blocked and asked, "What does it look like to start completely?"

Her voice hadn't fallen yet. All the stones under the pavilion suddenly sank down without warning. Xie Gongzi, who was at the front, had no time to retreat. He saw him flying up, and the man was in the air, holding his palm. The Pearl of Night was thrown out, the toes were a little bit, so I borrowed the strength of a feather, and then whirled, and retreated back to the stone behind, and grabbed Zhou Fei's shoulder smoothly, holding her hard. Going back...not pulled.

Zhou Fei has been scolded and practiced by Li Jinrong since he was able to take chopsticks. The basic skills are quite solid. Not to mention that she will be nervous. Even if she is standing in a daze, she cannot be moved around lightly. At the same time, Zhou Fei was stunned, because this person's hand is very "soft". Which kind of kungfu a person has practiced, is it more power or dexterity, the skill is not deep, you can see a little in your hand, especially when you are in a hurry.