Chapter 121: Jinan

Chapter 121: Jinan

There is a saying, "People don't have thousands of days, and flowers don't have hundreds of days of redness."

Twenty-two years after Zhao Jianyuan, Cao's meteor generally flourished and irreversible luck seemed to come to an end.

In the first month, Beidouwenqu died in Yongzhou City. In the summer of the same year, the Yellow River estuary broke out again.

The news of the Northern Emperor's serious illness went wild. The crown prince was incompetent. Cao Ning, the son of a prostitute, was ambitious, and the deceased refused to be accused.

The Southern Dynasty, which had been dormant for more than 20 years, was also turned upside down.

Emperor Jianyuan suddenly sacrificed his ancestors at the Taimiao Temple on the occasion of twilight and vowed to recapture the lost ground and rule the north and south. Since then, he has changed his warmth from the past, revealing his flabby fangs.

On the third day of April, Taizheng Fanzheng and his thirteen party members and thirteen ministers were ransacked and investigated without warning. Three days later, the eldest son of the king, King Kang, was attacked by the imperial guards and the slaves. He was a guilty guilty, surviving with his sword and surviving his vaults, even if he didn't have any conspiracy, and he didn't have the heart to surrender, he was involved in the blood sprinkler of Yu Shi, the emperor Jian Yuan was furious, he ordered to take the throne of Kang, and he was banned from the palace. , Waiting to be sent.

That night, her mother Concubine Fan died after the palace wall.

In an instant, the wind direction of Jinling in the south changed.

The emperor, who had been oppressed by the power ministers who had been intertwined for more than 20 years, was particularly dissatisfied. The six departments and nine ministers, ten and twenty-three within half a month, countless days ago, the faces that did not show the mountains and the water were flat, and at the end of the month, the prince petitioned Emperor Qianyuan was indifferent and ignored. The next day, he charged eight deputies and charged several ministers in North Korea on the charge of "demonic words and deceiving others".

Some actions can be described as "exploring his arms, seizing the prestige, and ruining himself".

As the Manchus moved up and down, the crows breathed.

The emperor Jianyuan insisted on sending troops to the North Expedition, and this matter is a foregone conclusion.

In September of the same year, the flames of war boiled all the way from Shuzhong, like pouring boiling water, which flooded most of the mountains uncontrollably. Cao Ning and Zhou Yitang joined forces, winning and losing each other. More than ten cities on the front line changed hands repeatedly.

It is strange to say that when Caoning raided the forty-eight villages, the people in Shuzhong fled like a catastrophe and fled, fearing that one would be caught in the war.

After a real fight, people panicked, and it seemed like a small town at the foot of Hengshan Mountain. Thunder could not adapt to the new world.

It is the peace of life in peacetime, the way of warfare in wartime, and the many rogue methods in the city and the countryside, as if born, those people are like the grass under the cliffs and rocks, although they are not called It is lush, but it is always alive.

The battle on the front line between the north and the south was suddenly tense. Only Cao Ning could contain it. The war had already begun. At this time, he could not be moved anyway, so he watched Cao Ning grow bigger in the army. Prince Bei's hands seemed to be holding evil dogs and fighting wolves, neither letting go, nor letting go, and no other way, so he thought hard and ordered people to collect all kinds of panacea, and only asked Cao Zhongkun not to let go of this world.