Chapter 74: incident

When Zhou Fei first came to the small town around the forty-eight villages, she was completely a villager who hated to have more eyes, but she was born and cooked twice, and came back after such a long time, she seemed to have regarded herself as a half host , Gave Wu Chuchu and Xie Yun all the way to guide the strokes of Shu-most of them were told by Deng Zhen and Mrs. Wang when they left home last time. Zhou Fei is now buying and selling, and some Brother Deng seems to have mentioned , But it was too long, she could not remember a bit, and Zhou Fei would compose a few sentences on the weak impression, nonsense and seriousness.

If it were not for Xie Yun that he had been lurking here for 48 months in order to infiltrate the forty-eight villages, I really believed her.

Xie Yun was so bad that she wanted to see what she could make up. She smiled and knotted her heart, but she didn't expose her. She also put on a pious way of listening, hooking her to say a few words, feeling The jokes that depended on me for the next two years were enough.

At the hotel in the evening, Xie Yun also asked for some reason: "I don't look too far. Why don't we go up the mountain directly, or have to delay a day here?"

Zhou Feixin said, "How can I know?"

Ever since she met them, she was no longer a woman who said nothing and made a decision. When she wiped her face, Zhou Fei turned around and became a little follower, following the old lady "whatever she did" The lazy child came back immediately, and Magily said to go, and she followed. Magily said to rest, and she rested without any objection. Zhou Fei did not participate in the opinion of where to stop or which line to go.

It is said that if the toddler has fallen, if there is no one around, he will climb up without anything, but if there is an adult around, then the little cubs have to cry in shock. The accusation is wrong, and it's not enough.

When Zhou Fei didn't see her loved ones, she was indifferent, but as soon as she returned to the people she knew, she had the upper hand before she had time to subside. After hearing Xie Yun's question, she was very well-founded. Replied: "Well, first of all, the mountain road is not easy to go after dark, there is mist in the forest, and it is especially easy to get lost, and..."

Majili couldn't hear it anymore, intentionally raised his voice slightly, and sent a disciple who accompanied him: "The number, roster, and tokens are all checked, and they are sent to the first outpost in Jinshan."

Zhou Fei suddenly realized that this reminded him of the sentinel, and he made up his face without changing his face.

In order to prevent her from indiscriminately making up, Majili quickly said: "Ordinary disciples can go in and out after two audits without any errors. It is more troublesome for the first time people come back into the mountain. At least one elder must be reported. God. It's going to be the head of the house and not at home. I'm afraid it will be slower than usual."

Zhou Fei nodded, pretending to actually know.

Wu Chuchu couldn't help but laugh out, Xie Yun picked up the tea cup to block his face.

Zhou Fei somehow.

Majili coughed and said, "This son Xie was alone in the Mojiang River in the past. It was almost the first person in 20 years. Presumably I knew the sentry post and the rules very well."

Zhou Fei: "..."

Xie Yun flew away with a tea cup before she stomped down. The old man who played the storytelling under the teahouse was startled by him and broke a string of murmurs.