Chapter 97: Xuanwu

Chapter 97: Xuanwu

Wu Chuchu still remembers Zheng Luosheng who forced them to the secret road of Hengshan. Hearing "Living Dead Mountain", he squeezed his clothing angle nervously and said, "Is it the same as the Qinglong Lord?"

Zhou Fei was afraid that he had talked too much, but Wu Chuchu was not at ease, so he replied briefly: "It's okay, there is no master like Zheng Luosheng."

Compared to Zhou Fei, who had been blinded by Shen Tianshu even when the living dead mountain was sacred, Li Yan's news of "packaging" was obviously much brighter, and she said, "I know, I heard that the name of Xuanwu Lord is'Ding Kui', which is not a thing. Sister, he threatened to ask you to avenge Qinglong Lord!"

Zhou Fei: "..."

She didn't understand what was so exciting.

Li Sheng gave her a foot from under the table: "Are you afraid that others don't know?"

Li Yan threw out her tongue and dared not mention this, so she turned to Wu Chuchu and said to her: "It's okay, wait for you to practice the martial arts tactics I taught you, and we won't be afraid of anyone."

As soon as this remark came out, the remaining three people on a table were startled.

Zhou Fei choked out: "Mother, do you still teach others?"

Yang Jin frowned seriously: "Xi Wu is not like writing. It's okay to insert the pen upside down. It's not a trivial matter if something goes wrong. How can you mistake your children casually?"

Li Sheng politely said: "Li Dazhuang, do you remember your surname?"

Li Yan was pressed short by the "Three Mountains".

Wu Chuchu was busy coming out to play the round, with his eyes indicating the direction of the Xingnan dart board, and whispered: "Hush-look, do those people have anything to do with that... Xuanwu faction?"

Some people under the lobby were quietly away, and there were still a few people left on the second floor. Wu Chuchu's glance was not obtrusive, because everyone in the room was also whispering.

I saw that the girl in the middle of the Xingnan dart board stepped forward angrily, drawing a pair of Emei thorns from his waist, pointing to the Xuanwu school downstairs and saying: "Qingtian bailed into the inn in the daytime, blatantly robbed the dart, and there was no Wang Fa. !"

Everyone was slightly upset.

Since the ancient times, there was a dart board to escort, so it was inevitable that someone wanted to rob, but since it was doing business that blocked the road, it must be in a sparsely populated place, and most of them would not disclose their names.

Who knows that nowadays, this robbery is swaying and swaggering across the market, as if it was justified to rob, not only disdain to hide his identity, but also chase down to the inn where people are coming and going. Zai.

This was due to the fact that the Central Plains martial arts had no heads and the order collapsed. Secondly, the war between the North and the South was intensified. Even the court had no time to control these rivers and lakes.

In such troubled times, the more evil, the more powerful.

Yang Jin said with a sneer: "None who revenge his father's revenge may not dare to be so fearless, you Zhongyuan people really do."

"We Zhongyuan people are not like this," Zhou Fei said without lifting his eyelids.

When her words fell, she heard the leader of the Xuanwu School downstairs smile and said: "Little girl, who robbed your darts? Our brothers have eaten and seen them, and are worthy of remembering your two dates? It's just that they don't bother you. Running errands for the hypocrite of Huo Liantao to sell his life. He also claimed to be the orthodox of the martial arts of the Southern Dynasty.