Chapter 65: Play

Chapter 65: Play

"If you speak well..."

The carriage rolled forward, and the carter's fart took a four-step step. Zhou Fei took half of the driver's throne from Xie Yun, unconsciously playing with a horsewhip in his hand, and he had no intention of admiring the way. Lingshan Xiushui, looking a little dignified.

Xie Yun protested: "I've always been reliable in speaking, how many people have you seen like me, and all the big things and little love in the world are like treasures?"

What's so proud of broken ears?

Zhou Fei was not in a mood to sue him for a lawsuit, waved his hand, and said simply and rudely: "According to your "level" statement, I am at best a second-rate.

Xie Yun snorted and then said: "It can be counted when the condition is good."

Zhou Fei rolled his eyes: "You heard what the storyteller said of me?"

Xie Yun shook his head and said: "Jump two levels in a row, press the top master, and run directly to a generation of masters-other masters are not worth mentioning, each beard and a group of children, in terms of youth and beauty I'm far behind you. I'm about to kneel down to you. Heroes, don't do anything else in the future. Will you rush for you? When will you go to heaven to poke the old Jade Emperor?"

Wu Chuchu inexplicably lifted the car curtain and leaned over to ask: "What are you talking about? Er...no, the two of you started talking again?"

Xie Yuntou said without looking back: "We are telling the story of a famous hero "Zhou Duandao"."

Zhou Fei: "...believe me or not, kick me down?"

"Unbelief," Xie Yunyou said without fear. "Kick me down, and Zhou Daxia can drive the carriage to southern Xinjiang."

Zhou Fei: "..."

Xie Yun still refused to accept it, and kept saying: "Just like you are a "hero" who is indifferent and indifferent, and you have to ask for food if you can't make it. By the way, hero, you Can you sing'Shulaibao'? Or I will teach you a few words temporarily?"

Zhou Feiren couldn't bear it, swept it out, Xie Yun was like a clever leaf, gently "floating" out, hitting a thrilling and beautiful handle in the midair, graciously swept the roof of the car, Sit down and sit down.

Wu Chuchu reached out his hand to cover his head subconsciously-for fear that his old man would collapse the roof of the car.

Zhou Fei gave a heavy whip on the horse, and she didn't know if she was out of control, or the calluses on the horse's buttocks were three feet thick, and they would not accelerate anymore. After twisting, still walking forward without any hassle.

Zhou Fei said angrily: "This is actually a donkey on stilts."

She listened to the sensational "Wulin Anecdote" by the singer, and had not slept well for several nights. After a while, she dreamed that Beidou Sisheng gathered a circle of Tai Chi gossip to siege her. The whip pumped her like a gyro, so that she turned around on her feet for hundreds of turns, waking up the next day and still dizzy.

But how did such rumours come out?

Zhou Fei frowned suddenly, and came up with a possibility. He asked Xie Yun on the roof: "Are you saying that Shen Tianshu is behind me?"

"How yin?" Xie Yun's voice came from the top of the car. "Informing the world that he was defeated by a yellow-haired girl?"

Zhou Fei: "..."