Chapter 165: Break

Chapter 165: Break

Xie Yungang thought at first that the sky was not bright, but it turned out that it was not clear.

Mu Xiaoqiao and Mrs. Nisang sang vainly in a boneless biography, and then left, but it was a big problem for the Beijing Imperial Guard. Despite Xie Yun's assurance that "would make mistakes and make mistakes," Zhao Yuan is still martial law-bound.

Xie Yun was wearing a complicated dress and felt that the crack in his neck was about to crack the crown. Fortunately, he had a very slow blood flow at this time, and he froze for a while. He stayed aside and watched Zhao Yuan for his ancestors.

The ritual was stinky and long. He heard him sleepy, and he couldn't help but think, if the Emperor Xian really had a spirit in heaven, he was afraid that he would be bored.

Jinling's winter was damp and cold. Although it was not as cold as the old west wind, it was also uncomfortable. Not long afterwards, there was a small snow like fine salt, and the thoughtful civil and military officials shivered in the cold. While accompanying him, Zhao Mingchen led a group of large and small princes to line up neatly. His eyes accidentally touched Xie Yun, and he immediately moved away again.

Xie Yun was too lazy to speculate about what he was thinking. He was different from the others. The snow **** was on his body and did not melt. He soon fell into a thin layer. He could no longer feel the hot and cold, and felt his heart beating slowly. , I walked God in my heart, thinking about my time, thinking: "I'm afraid I can't go back to the old city in my life."

At this time, Zhao Yuan held him.

Xie Yun recovered, only to find that he had reached this stage. He felt that his legs were tingling, and finally he stabilized and walked a few steps forward, kneeling down.

Zhao Yuan gave him a deep look, and said aloud: "My father and brother were hurt by adultery, their loved ones were separated, I was young and ignorant, and I was ordered in danger..."

Xie Yun listened expressionlessly, looking at the black-pressed guard, and said: "On this occasion, A Fei may not be able to come, either, so that she can see me this stupid."

"For more than 20 years in politics, I have been dying for a long time, I can't panic all day..."

An indescribable feeling rose from Xie Yun's chest. It was a little numb and a little itchy. It took a while before he reacted. It was a sharp tingling sensation. Under the Chinese suit, it slowly spread throughout the body. Xie Yun's eyes were suddenly a little blurry.

"I don't dare to be greedy for power and position with Bode, but I want to trust Pi's prince and nephew to obey the order of the heavens and respect the order..."

Xie Yun slowly let out the last trace of Qi in the sea of ​​qi, which seemed to be still warm, and it was better to wander in the meridian that was about to die, and thought with joy in his heart: "If I die here, your majesty will look good. Well, fortunately, the "Xiwei" was sent to A Fei the night before."

"Qin this--"

Xie Yun raised his eyes slightly, and the falling snow fell from the gap of his eyelashes, swept across the bridge of his nose, and fell into his equally cold lapel.

"Chen..." Xie Yun gave his voice a lighter weight, "Chen dare not admonish himself."

When it fell, Xie Yun didn't know whether it was his tinnitus that he couldn't hear clearly, or the big fools around him didn't expect this answer, they were all stunned. In short, it was quiet, the needle fell, and a cold wind rose from high. The Tiandi altar was rolled down, and Xie Yun was as calm as his heart. He said without hesitation: "Seniors have a negative ancestor's expectation, and if they don't succeed in writing, they are only half a fight. Unable, unhealthy, fear..."