Chapter 152: Blessing

In the disorganized valley, the entire military account where Lu Yaoguang was located was sent to the sky by a large organ of Qimen.

In this battle, although tens of thousands of North Army did not hurt their muscles, they were also quite confused by this strange valley that suddenly changed their face.

Lu Yaoguang's martial arts are strong, more than enough to be a pioneer, but it is too far to call him the commander. He took the hand of Zhou Fei to kill Gu Tianxuan, and it was a pleasure to wait for Gu Tianxuan to become a hedgehog, Lu Yao Guangcai found himself out of control of the Guzhong army.

This plan of overtly concentrating and gathering troops behind the enemy was perfectly seamless, but it was so many accidents that came to the end. Lu Yaoguang almost gritted his teeth with hatred, and one of them would come together and said: "Master Lu, matter It's not too late, I think we should report this accident to His Royal Highness King Duan as soon as possible... Lord Lu!"

Lu Yaoguang shoved the side to the side with a palm, squeezing a word from the teeth: "Go!"

He stared somberly at the undulating and protruding organs of the valley, saying one by one: "I have to catch these little cubs!"

That would be shocking. They went deep into the enemy's back. They were in danger of soldiers. Seeing that their positions had been exposed, they would immediately send a letter to Duan Wang Caoning to remedy him. On the bars of a few river and lake people who are busy with business, this brain is enough to fill Dongting Lake!

Then he would roll to Lu Luanguang's feet: "Adult thinks twice, the military aircraft can't be delayed!"

Lu Yaoguang said: "Gu Tianxuan's kid used to rely on Duan Wang to slap his horse. Today, so many people saw me ordering him to shoot him, and the fat man turned around and asked, I might not be able to do it well, even if I sent a letter to Duan Wang to remedy, Omissions have also been caused. If it goes well, it is natural that Duan Wang has no way to make a mistake, but if something goes wrong, the crime will not fall on my head?"

Thinking this way, he kicked the general away and said coldly, "You know what a fart, is that when the little babies touched Guzhong's organs by mistake? Did this matter from the beginning? This trap must be that the surnamed Zhou secretly pretended to be a refugee, led us to be fooled, divided me into two soldiers, and broke them one by one, His Royal Highness Duan Wang was fooled!"

That would be stunned.

Lu Yaoguang said again: "In this matter, there must be a traitor inside our army. I said that the big door of the Big Dipper, how can I let a little girl who is still wet and detained be **** and taken away. Isn't this a traitor? Although we have been shot to death by chaotic arrows, we have fallen into such a situation. I see that nowadays, it is absolutely necessary to get soldiers out of the blue-since Zhou Cun has made room for his juniors to come here, then we will ask him to lose his wife and break his soldiers! , I don't believe that they can run away with that pile of old, weak and sick. Isn't that the mechanism sinking into the ground? Give me a dig! Three feet of digging the ground.

At this time, there was silence in Qi Gate's forbidden land. Everyone followed Li Sheng to explore the secret road in the forbidden land. Xiaohu took a wooden sign. Wherever Li Sheng went, he inserted a sign wherever he went.

Zhou Fei is on the wall.

She is often alone, with occasional emotional ups and downs and often nowhere to resolve. Since she was a child, she was accustomed to her father's self-restraint and restraint, and being a big head was quite harsh. Therefore, she didn't learn how to scream and drunk, even if she occasionally drank a bowl of wine, mostly for warming up, never greedy a cup. Over time, Zhou Fei gradually developed a habit—whenever there is a depression that cannot be resolved, he goes to practice.