Chapter 58: Trial hands

Probably after the age of fighting with young people, Ji Yunshen listened to her, but she was not angry, but he was stunned, and then said sadly: "My water is tangled, it really is nothing-no matter How are you, thank you."

Xie Yun's face was very unsightly, and he didn't make a sound on the side of the stone wall.

Wu Chuchu took the lead in saying, "A Fei will not go, neither will I."

I wonder when the flower shopkeeper who came over looked at Ji Yunshen and asked, "Are you crazy?"

Ji Yunshen shook his head.

The gong sounded like a rush to chase the soul, and the sound of "Dang" was cold, and the reverberating sound echoed repeatedly in the secret road. With a single sound, the flower shopkeeper lowered his head slightly and said helplessly, "Then I have to..."

He didn't finish his words, and already raised Ji Yunshen's shoulder by raising his hand, intending to force him away.

Ji Yunshen was not struggling. He was staggered by a big hand like a white jade fan in the flower shopkeeper, but his expression did not move-usually only those who could not martial arts would subconsciously resist the struggle. People like Ji Yunshen naturally understand what kind of strength It is in vain.

He just lowered his voice and said to the flower shopkeeper word by word: "I have passed the days of dodge, do you know what I was thinking just now?

The cheeks of the flower dispenser stretched.

"I was thinking, I have searched for so many years before I found a trace of clues, and I know who the surname of the enemy is, and now he has come to the door, why don't I stay in the inn? Why should I run? Why should I run over the mountains? Hiding them?" Ji Yunshen whispered, "Because I can't beat it. It's human nature to turn around when I'm in danger. Brother Hua, I'm greedy and afraid of dying. I dream of being a sharp-hearted dragon in my dreams. Lord, and now that people are here, I am hiding from him. Do you think this is ridiculous?"

Ji Yunshen said, patted it on the hands of the flower shopkeeper, and said: "Hua Xiong, if it is not for such a day, a waste person like me, why should I continue to breathe to this day? One day, I didn't even have this courage, then I was left with a lingering pant. Do you understand the reason?"

The flower shopkeeper froze for a moment, slowly letting go.

Ji Yun Shen said: "Go away."

The flower shopkeeper looked at him and shook his head: "I'm gone today, when can I come back to collect your body again?"

When he said this, Ji Yun Shen's lifeless eyebrows finally waved very lightly, as if from someone who spread a trace of vitality.

For a lifetime, this is the point of love and justice.

The flower shopkeeper asked: "How long do you need?"

Ji Yunshen replied: "Six hours."

The flower shopkeeper nodded and said, "I'm not very familiar with this secret road, but I've even walked through one or two times. I will lead them away for a while. I'm afraid I can't do it in six hours. You have to think about the rest. Method."

After the flower shopkeeper finished speaking, he turned away.

The conversation between the two of them is called Yunliwuli. What are the "six hours" and "collecting corpses"? It is similar to playing a dumb mystery. It makes people hear a mist, so the flower shopkeeper suddenly turned around and left, except for Ji Yunshen. The others didn't respond at all.