Chapter 108: monster

The leading middle-aged man did not know which one of Huo Liantao's dogs was running away, and his luck was also on his back. When he just wanted to use the sword to bully others, Wang Chunshan lost his teeth. He couldn't help but be surprised and angry.

Zhou Fei didn't blink, and said, "He's from Qingyungou, a small door and a small family. He doesn't speak as much as you, but he also knows reason."

Yang Jin: "..."

Suddenly and furiously, he changed one.

Li Yan crossed her waist and said: "That's right, the big devil is standing there in a row, why don't you fight?"

Wu Chuchu intuitively felt that this poisonous man was not easy, but he couldn't hold Zhou Fei, so he had to change his way to pull Li Yan, trying to control the wild horse.

At this moment, the crowd suddenly clamored like an enemy.

Li Sheng turned his head and saw Mu Xiaoqiao suddenly flew up. He flew directly across the water like a fire floating in the air and rushed towards Huo Liantao in the water pavilion. The pipa string "zheng" sounded loudly. The ripples on the water burst like flowers, and Mu Xiaoqiao laughed aloud: "No need to work, I will wait for the devil to pass by himself!"

After all, here are rivers and lakes, even though there are thousands of movements, sometimes the sword is the final word.

Huo Liantao's pupils shrank suddenly, but he is after all a hegemon, how can he stand back in public at this moment?

Huo Liantao shouted, put a pair of iron arms in front of him, forcibly put Mu Xiaoqiao on the palm, and the short soldiers met, Huo Liantao only felt a "buzz" in his mind, his arm briefly lost his sensation, and the sea of ​​turbulence, he was shocked. Furious, Fang Zhimu Xiao Qiao actually gave up his hand as soon as he met.

In a hurry, Huo Liantao endured a sweet throat for several decades, and once again lifted his breath, pulled it up in place, staggered a few steps, and then swung around with his strength and swept out with one foot.

This is the famous Huo family's leg method, which can kick the folded column together.

However, Mu Xiaoqiao couldn't avoid it. He lifted the pipa in one hand, leaving only one hand. His wrist seemed to be completely powerless. He landed lightly on the leg that hit his waist, and then the whole person was like a red. Paper, "posted" on Huo Liantao's swept legs, and flew with it lightly.

Huo Liantao's pressure on his leg increased sharply, and he looked up and was hitting Mu Xiaoqiao's gaze, and his heart jumped for no reason.

Mu Xiaoqiao's eyes are too weird, and those eyes are not ugly, nor turbid, or even without extra bloodshot eyes, but somehow it looks like the eyes of a living person, like a pair of realistic fake eyeballs, temporary It was stuffed into his eyes, and it looked like it was real, but when he looked closely, he couldn't tell what was wrong.

At this time, Mu Xiaoqiao suddenly raised the corner of his mouth and showed a cold smile to him. Huo Liantao burst into a slam, desperately sticking Mu Xiaoqiao on his leg to the ground, and then turned sideways to the ground in thrill. To avoid the paws that were scratching his chest.

Mu Xiaoqiao's nails were sharp blades. The person was thrown away by Huo Liantao, but his hands still left three paw prints on Huo Liantao's chest, torn from the outer coat to the inner coat, when he saw blood.

Afterwards, Kinoshita jogged softly at the feet, walking in a lotus position and swaying a few times in the same place. There was a cry of father crying in the water pavilion, and he pushed a road into the lake with a palm. The man who has been hiding behind the side, if someone can find North under such confusion, he can recognize it, and the man Mu Xiaoqiao grabbed is the one who said he was "full-fed" .