Chapter 49: Exposed

Chapter 49: Exposed

Zhou Fei pinched a finger and felt that as long as Xie Yun was by her side, she hadn't encountered any good deeds, and she couldn't help it. She poked Xie Yun again with a knife handle: "You said, are you a broom star?" Reincarnation?"

Xie Yun quickly lurched to avoid: "Although this statement is indeed reasonable-but it can not rely on me!"

The group of people who escaped from the inn in the inn were nervous again, especially when they heard the little white-faced alarmist talk, and someone collapsed on the spot: "Is it really the Blue Dragon Lord?"

The sound of the footsteps getting closer and closer, Zhou Fei hooked Xie Yun's back neck with the handle of the knife, flicked him aside, and said, "Blink away."

In this inn, Ji Yunshen is a cook with no chickens, and the flower shopkeeper has just been seriously injured. Zhou Fei's eyes were swept away, and everyone was looking bleak, and all of them were terrified with a face waiting to die. Had to lift the knife out.

The wooden door of the inn was closed by the Qinglong cultists who fled, and Zhou Fei kicked away, embracing the plan of "losing people can't lose," and walked out without a look...and then froze. .

She went out with her front feet, and Xie Yun followed her heels. She only glanced at it, and then Xie Gongzi, who was still in front of Jiulong Man, froze.

I saw that the crowd of horses was cleaned up. It was almost a ban on order and silence, and it was definitely impossible to be a gangster of evil people such as the living dead mountain.

As the first middle-aged man sat on the horse, Zhou Fei glanced and found that he still remembered this man.

It was that year that he personally took someone to the 48th Village to pick up Zhou Yitang's "General Feiqing" Wen Yu!

Wen Yu was also followed by a person wearing Dai Li, and when he was near, the man lifted Dou Li upwards and smiled at Zhou Fei. It was Mr. Bai.

Seeing this battle, Zhou Fei was puzzled and asked Xie Yun: "Don't you say that Mr. Bai will use the secret line of Xingjiao to send letters? Now Xingjiao are all going to become officers and soldiers?"

Xie Yun pressed his voice extremely low and quickly said to Zhou Fei: "Sister, we will not change the green hills and the green rivers will flow for a long time. There will be a period in the future."

After he finished speaking, he turned to run, but he hadn't lifted his feet yet.

Wen Yu turned over and dismounted, pulled the tall horse under his seat to Xie Yun in front of him, blocked his way, and then gave Xie Yun a fixation method in one sentence.

Wen Yu whispered: "See His Royal Highness."

Zhou Fei: "..."

What kind of stuff?

In her heart, it seemed that there were a thousand broom stars dragging their big tails across the sky, exploding into a pit full of blue sky and white sky, Zhou Fei turned his head sharply, staring at the face of Xie Gongzi.

Wen Yu turned her head and smiled at her again: "This is Miss Zhou, it's so big in a flash. When I saw you last time, I was still a kid."

Yes, I also knocked out the handle of the child from a distance.

Zhou Feifang's expression of the master master who hung on his face in order to act pretentiously had no time to be replaced, and had already stiffened there for a while, showing a certain kind of indifference, and nodded coldly.