Chapter 142: Shen Qian

A herald ran out of the large account in the middle, stood on the open ground, and raised his hand.

The guards sitting next to the iron fence saw the people and all stood up. Zhou Fei and they were too far away and did not know what the two sides exchanged. Anyway, after a while, the subordinate soldier turned and left, outside the iron fence. The guards lit up the surrounding torches one after another.

The iron fence was originally built in a dark place. Previously, I could only see that there were some people inside. Li Sheng at first thought that it was just a small corner against the mountain. It was about a relatively unlucky refugee, but more than a dozen or so .

But as one torch lit up, several people froze.

Ad

I saw that the iron fence turned out not to be against the foot of the mountain, but to seal a cave. It could not be seen how deep it was. It was full of people, both young and old. The water was ragged, and the face was dull, only slightly from the surface. Look, there are as many as hundreds of people. Those people are trapped behind the iron fence like livestock, and the tip of the iron fence bears a human head that has rotten bones!

Li Yan was shocked: "God... God, how can there be so many people!"

Yang Jin wondered: "Is it a refugee? So many people don't kill or let go, what do they do if they are locked up? Do you keep it?"

"I guess when the Beidou Giant Gate and the Broken Army first arrived here, they must be able to see that the concealment of this valley was artificial, and they could not figure out the situation. I was not sure whether there were other secret passages in this valley," Li Sheng explained gently. Tao said, "There are so many refugees here. If the killer is hurriedly stricken, 10,000 first-class citizens know other secret entrances and exits and escape a few leaked fish, they will not be able to sing this time."

Wu Chuchu immediately understood what he meant, and suddenly realized: "So it is impossible to kill, we must first stabilize these refugees."

"Yes, for example, at the beginning, these northern troops could be equally respectable. On the one hand, they said that Liumin Nandu was a treason, and they should be blamed for the crimes of the nine tribes, and then they should take the lead and kill them. After the killing, they will all be charged. On the dead man's head, he was greeted by the panicked refugees and declared that they were bewitched by the adulterer. If he sincerely repented, he would be relieved of his guilt," Li Sheng thought for a moment, then said, "If it were me, I would pretend Send people to re-register them for naturalization, telling them that the population in the north is declining sharply, and the imperial court intends to re-measure and allocate abandoned land. Those who hold this nationality will be able to get first-class fields in the future, so that the refugees have stabilized , The number of people has been counted, and it saves someone to fish in muddy water."

Yang Jin glanced down and found that he was able to speak of goosebumps in three words with Li Sheng. These Central Plains people didn't need a knife to kill people.

With coercion and temptation to deal with the flocks that have lost their heads, one round per round.

Most of the refugees are timid, and they have been eagerly seeking for life, but they are just a corner of the body. They can't survive until they can't survive, and they can't run away and rebel. As long as they can eat, drink and not be beaten, they can be told to stay here honestly. Perhaps it is still possible to buy out a few unsettled ones and help these northern troops investigate other secrets.