Chapter 155: Liang Shao

Xie Yun's face was ugly. He moved his numb body without saying a word. After a while, he found his consciousness again. The moment he stood up and fell back, his hand just hit the corner of the table, and a corpse-like purple appeared, and he didn't feel any pain at all.

After he was able to hold the table and stand firm, Xie Yuncai shook his head and twitched his sleeves, then said without hesitation: "Master, what do you ask me to do? I naturally want to spend more time on the day. , And let me boil it first, you can see when I fall down and get out of my breath, then I can pour the third medicine into it."

Tong Ming looked at his face and said, "An Zhi, you really..."

Xie Yun leaned his head and said, "Huh?"

"Is there no resentment?"

Xie Yun accidentally knocked over the pen and ink while sitting down, and there were ink on the wooden table. He picked up the silk cloth and wiped it carefully, and replied: "Yes, but who has no resentment? Since you have me, everyone has it. , It's nothing strange, what does it say?"

Tong Ming walked into his study room and felt that there was a Xie Yun in this room, as if a summer iceberg had been placed. There were two different climates in the door and the door, and the old monk sighed with some worry: "You are Fengzi after all Emperor Sun."

"Amitabha," Xie Yun begged for mercy, "Master, full of sayings, which evil Buddha's fictional scripture do you read?"

He paused for a moment without knowing what he was thinking, and said with a smile: "Master, I have always found this matter very interesting. We all know that the rise of the dynasties in the past is nothing but a defeat of the king. The so-called "orthodox" is just used to deceive People, so that they can obediently obey, but they tell the lie ten thousand times. Sometimes we know that it is unreasonable, but we are still subtly influenced by it... a bit like a shrine in the temple."

Tong Ming: "Huh?"

Xie Yun smiled and said: "However, there is only a clay figure, people have finished their worship by themselves, the incense has been burning for a long time, and there is really awe."

"Besides *, the saint said nothing, don't talk nonsense." Tong Ming interrupted him, rolled up his sleeves to help him clean up the messy manuscripts on the table, and saw that the written paper was clear and neat, but it was not commonly used by Xie Yun. The kind of affectionate fonts look carefully, the strokes of the strokes seem a bit stiff, and occasionally there is a stroke that is not well controlled, and there will be a few more uncoordinated sick pens. I think his wrists are becoming stiff. It was difficult to get a pen.

But although the word is stiffly written, the content is quite leisurely, and it is actually a nagging story.

This person couldn't even hold his pen, he was still talking nonsense!

Tong Ming asked, "What did you write?"

"Xian Yun." Xie Yun said, "It's a white bone, resurrected from the dead, but when I got up and saw it, I found that I wasn't lying in the mausoleum I had repaired in advance, so I couldn't understand it. I had to crawl out and find my own. Grave. I'm going to give it a name, "Bone Story", how about it?

Master Tongming listened to his ridiculous summary of his new work, and did not rashly evaluate it. He basically turned over this "big work".

If there are some shadows of personnel in "The Sound of the Jackdaw", then the "Bone Bone" is completely a series of ghost talks. If it is not the same as seeing other people before speaking, it is still methodical. It is probably suspected that Xie Yun is confused. Write nonsense on paper.