Chapter 34: Trial

Chapter 34: Trial

Ming Chen, with Mr. Bai, a maid Ome, and several guards, must have stayed in Huarong for a long time. He has just fabricated a fake identity that is seamless, and has a familiar face with his neighbors.

Xie Yun has a very deliberate neglect of his "brother", don't explain that Chen only took a group of people to stay for no reason in the land under the Northern Dynasties, that is, he put on a piece of sheepskin to eat grass, Xie Yun probably also intends to ignore it, There is nothing strange about pretending this.

But when things came to this stage, he had to use the power of Ming Chen.

Ming Chen said nothing to him.

In addition to his great skills, Mr. Bai also has a pair of wonderful hands that can turn a man into a woman and an old one into a young man. He is surrounded by dozens of people. Just like a guard in the house, as long as you don't paste the two faces together and carefully compare them, you can hardly see any flaws.

Xie Yun went out with this face on, and the people around him would say hello to him, as if he had lived here for 500 years.

Seeing that they were finished here, Ming Chen and Yan Yue said to the guard: "It's hard, Jiachen, go ahead and do not go out today."

"Jiachen" prayed silently for a week, and left silently under his feet.

Xie Yun sighed secretly. He knew that these guards were "stand-ins" in addition to all their stunts and protecting the safety of their masters.

Each of them has a lot of "spare" in Mr. Bai's face. Once he encounters a crisis that cannot be resolved, he must die at any time for his master.

Xie Yun was always unhappy in seeing these people and thinking of their duties. However, after all, this matter was not his responsibility, and he was not good at putting his beak. He only said to Mr. Bai: "Thank you, let's go quickly."

After a while, Mr. Bai took the servant "Jiachen", went out, and merged into the crowd without any traces.

When they arrived, Kankan heard Shen Tianshu dryly say: "...Abandon the secret and cast aside the light, Yu Guogong, hereby give a reward and a reward of three hundred."

After he finished speaking, his expression was as gloomy as if he had put a fart in public, so he slammed the people around and waited and walked to the side of the seat, no one dared to pick him anyway. Management.

Then, a man in black came out with a large tray, and two hundred and two hundred also had a weight of ten pounds, but the man in black didn't have palms at all, and only a few fingers supported the tray lightly, as if holding a tray. It is not a pile of heavy gold, but a piece of paper.

It's not easy for people to put together some scattered silver in their homes. Why have they seen small gold ingots arranged neatly?

Straightforward bluntness, frypot fryer.

Qiu Tianji glanced across the people's faces, and suddenly smiled, tilting his mouth and reaching out: "Please!"

Xie Yun's ear hummed, and saw many people around him like him-some swayed in place, and some covered his ears subconsciously.

Qiu Tianji did not shout or even deliberately speak loudly, but he could hear his words clearly even at the outermost edge. The voice came from far away, and when he entered his ear, he seemed to have pierced a long needle in his ear, saying no Out of grief.

Xie Yun only saw the thin man behind him, and could not help closing his eyes lightly-he also recognized the man. A few days ago, this person's appearance was not as beautiful as it is now, but the person There was no such a flinch at this time, nor such a trembling smile. He even greeted himself and entertained them with a pleasant meal.