Chapter 147: Beidou upside down

Li Sheng didn't know if he was too tired, and even had hallucinations, so he rubbed his eyes hard.

On the road when I came, there was a simple sign on the corner stone at each corner, and I could understand it only by recognizing the word "in and out", but besides that, there was a complicated gossip figure beside it. I just swept it roughly and didn't think about it. Because I learned the Qimen formation method with Chong Yunzi, I was very interested in the Five Elements, Eight Diagrams, and Qimen Dunjia Road.

At this moment, he suddenly felt what he thought, and the burnt open space just happened to be in the corner of the Tai Chi map on the road sign!

Li Sheng looked around violently. If inferred according to this size, then the whole valley seemed to be a complete Tai Chi picture.

If that is the case, who built the valley? What does Jianlai do?

Do the refugees and the North Army of these doves occupy the magpie's nest know the secret?

Suddenly he felt a shudder.

Li Sheng immediately dived his hands into his arms to touch the printed drawings.

At this moment, a scream exploded on the side of the ear, Li Sheng regained his consciousness, and had not yet responded, his shoulder was pushed heavily, and an iron arrow came out of the air, just nailed to him before standing local.

What should he push away when he pushed away: "Be careful!"

Li Sheng was taken aback, and saw that the Guzhong North Army had regrouped in this short amount of interest, and the archers stood in two rows neatly, regardless of whether Gu Tianxuan was dead or alive, he let the arrow go!

With a wave of Lu Yaoguang's hand, a large number of northern troops quickly blocked the entrance and exit of the valley. The archers at the height rebuilt the barrel of kerosene, "sizzling", and the first arrow dipped in kerosene was in midair. It got up, and it was the day when the dawn was about to break.

Not to mention the pile of small snakes in his hand, even if there is a dragon king in his hand, he may not be able to thrash in the fire.

The reason why Zhou Fei deliberately chose Gu Tianxuan, who was not easy to control, was to guard against it. She knew that if the person she was holding was Lu Yaoguang, she could not take three steps. Gu Tianxuan, the old traitor, would be able to act decisively and let the two of them splatter together... It was indeed slower, but there was not a lot of viciousness in my bones, stupid and stupid.

Gu Tianxuan did not expect that Lu Yaoguang and his brother, brother and sister, for so many years, even turned their face at the critical moment, and wanted to put themselves to death together. However, his acupuncture point was restrained, and he couldn't make a sound, but he suffocated to death, his face was bruised.

The iron arrows whistled and fell one after another, and the refugees fleeed.

After Zhou Fei automatically cut off, she saw a sharp arrow approaching her. She wanted to drag Gu Tianxuan away. Someone had a chest pain and choked with a cigarette. Her hands slipped off Gu Tianxuan and she stumbled for half a step. Hold him.

With a muffled sound in the ear, Zhou Fei opened his eyes instantly and saw that Gu Tianxuan was actually shot through the abdomen by an iron arrow.

He stood stiffly, the green muscles around his neck burst like he was about to explode the flesh and roar out, roaring, a gurgle in his throat, and a spit of dark purple blood spewed out... Enchanted!