Chapter 171: Extra five

"Really?" Zhou Fei was stunned, and after a while, he asked a little uncomfortably, "But wasn't Granny Li too lazy to take care of things-what did my mother say?"

"Aunt said, what they love, as long as they don't attract everyone to the forty-eight villages." Li Yan sat sideways on a huge reef, holding a shell with roasted meat and water in his hands. Blowed twice, and poured into my mouth, so that the tears almost did not come down. "Woo" for a long time, he shuddered out a sentence, "Good, delicious, brother-in-law, so delicious!" Good, delicious, brother-in-law, so delicious!"

The author has something to say:

Xie Yun sat silently while watching the fire and roasting shells. This was a delicate job. He couldn't keep up with the two to eat alone. After a long day of work, he didn't take care of himself. The last one was left in his hand. The word "brother-in-law" that Yan Yan was born outraged, so she gave her the last one automatically.

Li Yan took over happily, not polite to him at all, but hated that his mouth was not big enough to take the entire East China Sea into his stomach.

She ate the last shellfish satisfactorily, threw the shell into the sea, and jumped from the reef, asking, "I can take it, sister, will you go by then?"

Zhou Feidao said: "It's a Chu matter, I have to pass the pot and sell the iron, let alone not far away."

Just finished, Chen Junfu not far away beckoned to Li Yan and asked, "Little girl, don't you eat dried fish?"

Li Yan heard that without saying anything, she ran away, leaving her handsome brother-in-law and a more handsome sister, and turned to a hundred-year-old old man without turning back.

In the year when the North and the South returned to one, Zhao Yuan changed the year name to "Qian Feng". This is the second year of Qian Feng. After two years of hard work, Xie San Gongzi wished to treat all the trivial things in the Forty-eight Village that no one was willing to manage It was all handled by one hand, and finally Da Li turned his eyes to him.

In the autumn of this year, Zhou Fei accompanied Xie Yun back to the East China Sea, visited the teacher and paid tribute to his ancestors.

There are two "ancestors" in total, one is the uncle Xiao Xie who saved his life and saved the other, and the other is Liang Shao.

Liang Chengxiang's body was accidentally blown up by Mu Xiaoqiao and was blown away together with the valley. In the end it was dust to dust and soil to earth. Xie Yun then set up a simple clothes mound for him on the small island of Penglai.

When I wanted to come to Liang Liang, he was vigorous and organised before his death, and should be quiet after his death.

The two of them have visited the old man, finished the tomb, and are about to leave. Li Yan did not invite him. He also sent a message—Wu Chuchu has collected and sorted out the remains of various factions in recent years. Sheng was often released by Li Jinrong to contact the parties, and had a lot of friends. Somehow, he took the lead in posting posts for Wu Chuchu on all sides. I'm just saying that in recent years I have compiled some books that are scattered around. I want to take this opportunity to ask everyone to drink a thin glass of wine.

The place was set in Liujiazhuang, and Li Sheng's upsurge began when Liujiazhuang encircled and suppressed the eighteen drugmen. Since then, he and Master Liu have become friends for years.

Posts and messages were sent out with the help of Xingjiao. I thought there were very few responders, but I invited a few old friends to join in the excitement. Nobody knows how to make a big noise. One pass ten, ten pass one hundred, four heroes one They rushed to Liujiazhuang in a big gang, which was more lively than the farce that Huo Liantao made in Yongzhou City. The small Liujiazhuang was not enough to arrange, and it seemed that the large and small inns in Jinan were full, and the streets were full. The rivers and lakes people of different shapes made Li Sheng a little panicked and had to send Li Yan to call Zhou Fei this "Southern Sword" to support him in the past.