Chapter 136: Aratsuka

Mu Xiaoqiao said: "How do I know?"

Zhou Fei's disease hurriedly took a step forward to the medical ground: "I beg your senior to tell me."

Mu Xiaoqiao glanced at her with a raised eyebrow. Suddenly, somehow, he suddenly stretched out his left hand, which was dedicated to the heart, and grabbed Zhou Fei's throat.

Fortunately, although Zhou Fei was slightly confused, she did not really take his "non-killing woman" ghost words seriously. She threw the shattered cover up in a very limited place, and hit the back of the knife with a "choke". On Xiao Qiao's weapon-like nails, she then carried the knife handle with one hand and pushed the blade forward, and then shifted to cut without warning.

Mu Xiaoqiao was forced to avoid it sideways, and the aftertaste of the sword wind struck the pipa in his hand, "Zheng".

Mu Xiaoqiao's long hair and long clothes fluttered in a mess in the morning breeze, and he slowly put his nails in his palm.

His face is very white, but his eyes are extremely black. If these characteristics were born in a girl, it should be very beautiful, but it fell on an elderly man, and he was free of the appearance of a hanged ghost. Fortunately, he is today He showed great compassion and did not apply rouge, but it was not as terrifying as he did in the previous "dresses".

Zhou Fei reluctantly said: "I knew that Suzaku had to be fat and fat, but I didn't expect you to eat so fast."

Mu Xiaoqiao "haha" smiled, squeezed the clear voice, squeezed out a female voice that could be fake, and said happily: "Where, I see that Qimen, also scattered the stall, Huo family, The son of Yin Wenlan is also very good. He is the grandson of the monster outside. It is your Li family. Some people stay. I want to take a look at it. If you are good, I will take Nirvana. The story tells you."

Zhou Fei sneered, if he found that it wasn't good after looking through it, he would "miss the manslaughter" if he didn't make it. This big devil still has a rhetoric-you died, I didn't mean it.

Mu Xiaoqiao played with his nails, his eyes slowly swept over Zhou Fei, every pause, as if suggesting an empty door on Zhou Fei, he seemed like a big cat that caught a mouse, and used his claws to move his prey back and forth Play with it, don't intimidate enough, and refuse to talk easily.

Zhou Fei suddenly moved. She didn't look at Mu Xiaoqiao. She walked straight around him, picked up the sheath that fell between the medicine men the night before, and returned the broken cover to the sheath.

Mu Xiaoqiao: "..."

The first time he saw such an arrogant "silly and bold", it was a bit new.

Zhou Fei said in a hurry: "I heard an elder say that among the previous generation, the qualifications of Suzaku are one of the best...One of them, but when he was young, he was too stubborn and the name of his kung fu practice was '100 'Hijacking', I walked through the side door that hurt people and hurt myself. While he was heyday, he was invincible, but once he walked downhill, it was like a river. I didn't believe it. It seems to be true now."

As soon as the words "Hundred Tribulator" came out, Mu Xiaoqiao's expression was a meal, but his castle was deep, and there was nothing revealed, only a faint saying: "Oh?"

"I saw Lord Suzaku in Yongzhou three years ago, and I saw that your figure was a little stagnated," Zhou Fei took the long sword behind him, paced a few steps in the same place, and turned his head to point at Xiao Xiaoqiao's chest. The Lord Suzaku made a move, and it felt more obvious. The smell in your sandalwood was not smooth, and the Hundred Tribulators owed a little decisiveness, otherwise I would not have avoided it so easily with the claws of the heads of the Four Saints of the Living Dead Mountain. ."