Chapter 53: Old enmity

Everyone was quiet for a moment, and they didn't know what to say for a while.

Zhou Fei couldn't help thinking of the look that Cai Yun Shen just looked at her, and asked herself, "If it were me, would I do such an impulsive thing?"

It was impossible to think about it after thinking about it-anyway, she could not beat it, and the next war book was also disgraceful.

Zhou Fei was so pondered that he felt a little bleak in his heart, and he comforted himself: "Anyway, the descendant of Nandao is not me, it is my mother. My mother is always better than him."

If Li Jinrong knew that she had such an idea, it was estimated that she could be asked to eat a whip fried rib.

Ji Yunshen said nothing, but Yin Pei got excited, and said in a big voice: "It's ridiculous, even if my father is injured, he will still be able to beat you all over the ground!"

As soon as this remark came out, everyone was inexhaustible, and even Wu Chuchu could hardly hear it. A big and small guy with a room height stood up and opened his mouth to say "My father is my father". He gave up his own interest and lost his yin and yang.

Only Zhou Fei found that what he wanted to do was actually the same as this little white-faced man. He was too busy to learn from others, and silently bowed his head and reflected away.

Ji Yunshen was also not angry, and frankly said: "Yes, I am not the opponent of Senior Yin... Am I not only his opponent in martial arts?"

Xie Yun held the heated rice wine bowl in his palms and circled his hands, slowly saying: "Ji Daxia, his words are like droplets, there are loyal words like good medicine, and there are blood-throated throats, soul-stirring people, out of the population, In your ears, once you go to your heart, it will make people invisible to you. People's heart is evil, such as Jiu You Deep Valley, other people's minds are heavy, you are a sincere, you were young and impulsive at that time You don't have to be guilty of being fooled."

Ji Yunshen bowed his hand silently to thank him.

Yin Pei jumped up and scolded, "What do you know? Do you know what it's like to be destroyed?"

Zhou Fei suddenly remembered the origin of "Duan Wang" Wu Chuchu told her and immediately gave Xie Yun a subconscious look.

I saw that Xie Yun's face was still a good-tempered tranquility, even his eyes did not fluctuate a little, and even with a smile that seemed to be a little bit, he still said to Yin Pei very calmly: "Yin Shaoxia, injustice has a head, debt has a master, You ask for the wrong people, even if others look at you pitifully, don't blame you, can you win yourself? Doesn't the real initiator want to laugh at you stupid?"

Yin Pei's face was red and white for a while, but he couldn't speak.

"Thank you, my son, for extricating me," said Ji Yunshen. He didn't hear Wen Yu calling Xie Yun "Duan Wang" outside the inn. He only heard Mr. Bai shouting about "three sons", and he also called him "the son." Then, he said, "But Ji did make a mistake and owed a debt, so there was nothing to deny."

Zhou Fei only knew what Xie Yun Fangcai's sentence "at least the character is not bad" means. If a person still knows shame and can confess his guilt, no matter how unhappy and indecisive he looks, he cannot be a hero, and he will not be a bear.

"I learned later that before I was provoked for no reason, Senior Yin had just sent the North Dog, and he was injured in the body, and was forced by me, but had to be injured. But even so, I am still not enough. I could have killed me, but rather shattered my sword, hurting myself, and not treating me. I remember what he said at the time..."