Chapter 66: Exposed

Chapter 66: Exposed

The proprietress's suspicious eyes first fell on Xie Yun.

Xie Yun's face was already "unfathomable". After doing his hands and feet, he became more stable and immobile, and said blankly: "Is your creditor or my creditor coming?"

The lady boss stared at him for a moment, then raised her eyebrows and stood up.

"The creditors are the same," the lady boss smiled coldly. "The debt collection is coming to me."

After the boss said, she turned around and walked away. The loose brocade floated behind her, and the colorful clouds chased the moon like a shadow. Her whole person seemed to be a fairy with a virtual imperial wind in a neon feather coat.

Xie Yun pondered for a moment, beckoning Zhou Fei: "Let's go and see too."

Zhou Fei asked quietly, "Does Mr. Bai want to catch you back?"

"Scratch me?" Xie Yun's eyebrow tipped gently, his eyes wrinkled with fake wrinkles, and his face showed a bit of unprecedented sarcasm and coldness, "I didn't commit Wang Fa again, why did he catch me ?Don't dare to tell me the word'catch' even if I am here today."

Walking through the back garden, there is a small building with a courtyard in front. There are not so many messy flowers. The place looks much more spacious. It turned out that there was a troupe here. A group of young girls were hanging their throats in the courtyard. There are stiff legs and strange movements, but they do not make people feel unsightly. They are more beautiful than the colorful backyard.

When the girls saw the lady boss coming out with two strangers, they stopped and looked at them curiously.

The front yard gate was much more impressive. "Squeak" opened to both sides, and Zhou Fei saw the people around the door.

Looking around, everyone is short and gray, with a shabby wind and frost uniformly on the face. Many people bowed their shoulders slightly, looking like they were bent by their strength, although tall There are different fats and thins, but don't look like a thousand people. If you don't look carefully, you can't tell who is who.

How colorful the girls in the door are, and the gray faces of the men outside the door, looking across the box, not to mention weird.

Seeing the lady boss going out personally, a middle-aged man came out of the crowd, seems to be the leader among them, he clenched his fists very respectfully, and whispered in a low voice: "Mrs. Niang, a lot of interruptions."

Mrs. Niang gently put a long strand of long hair behind her ears, gently leaned against the door frame, and smiled: "The slave family is a weak female stream who can only play the piano and sing songs. I don't know where I offended your brothers. Call you. Such an aggressive way to block the door of others? This courtyard is full of flowers and bones like girls, all of them are very timid, they can't stand the extravagance of others, and they are scared. What's wrong?"

She didn't finish a word, and the girls next to them giggled and laughed happily, as if a gust of wind was blowing, and all the branches of the courtyard began to tremble.

As sharp as Zhou Fei, she noticed that there was a thin murder in the Yinggeyan language. Although it wasn't for her, her back ridge was slightly tightened involuntarily.

The leader of the foot support stepped forward, and his expression was more polite and almost bowed down. He said: "The little ones are not invited, they had no intention of disturbing the lady, they are really entrusted-the travel of the noble guests received by the lady today , There is no shop in this village, and the little ones have no way."