Chapter 145: Qimen

Chapter 145: Qimen

Li Sheng has had the most contact with Zhou Yitang in recent years. He often runs errands for his uncle, and even follows the Southern Army on the battlefield himself. He doesn't even need to listen to the sound of the bow string, he already knows that they have fallen into the worst situation.

Yang Jin rushed out so unexpectedly, meaning that they were all in the bright place, not even a backup.

In such a situation, let alone Li Sheng, even if he changed every tactic of the past dynasties and everyone came, and no one was available in his hand, it would be difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice.

They all say "catching the turtle in the urn", and the feeling of being a turtle is really not so wonderful.

Li Sheng had no other choice but to move forward. He stabbed through the two northern troops in front of him. After the incident, he was too lazy to pull out his sword. He directly pushed one of the double swords together with his body as a shield. He rammed into the iron fence door and lost it. Then Li Sheng used another sword left to stab the door lock, turning one by one, and opened the iron fence locked between the North Army hastily.

He slaughtered a North Army guard who was catching up and shouted at the iron fence: "Come out!"

The floating people in the iron fence looked at him in horror.

Suddenly, Li Sheng picked up the nearly decapitated drifter at the gate of the iron fence, cut off the rope on the man's body, and then slammed him forward: "Run!"

The Liumin thought that the limit was approaching, and who knew that the peak was turning around, he picked up a little life, stumbled and stood firm, and immediately subconsciously ran wildly.

With such a leader, the imprisoned refugees finally reacted, rushed to the ground, squeezed out from the iron fence, and the people in the back continued to push and urge the people in front, even the North Army guards who tried to intercept them ran away. Then, the panic seemed to find the flood at the gate, and finally it became a force.

Before Li Shengsong breathed, Yang Jin suddenly shouted, "Be careful!"

Li Sheng heard a gust of wind blowing in his ear. He had no time to think about it and had staggered away. He glanced his head and saw that an iron arrow was cut off from the air by a broken goose knife, and it just fell on him before standing. The place.

Immediately, the "buzzing" sound of the bow string was like a wasp that had just been stabbed in the nest. It reminded people of the scalp numbness. The deadly flow vectors shot from everywhere, and the raindrops fell down.

The drifters running at the front were penetrated by an iron arrow under the eyes of everyone, and they were directly nailed to a large stone, stained in red and white.

The drifters who followed him ran scared, and they were all messed up.

Li Sheng was forced behind an ancient tree by the rain of the sky. He picked up a machete from the enemy's body and shouted loudly: "Run away! Find a place to hide, don't get together." Don't look back! Don't go back to the cave! You can't run to the cave!"

The chaotic refugees are everywhere, some people are drilling around, and soon they are nailed to the ground. There are a group of clever people who have learned to look like Li Sheng, scattered in the valley, and found various boulders and big stones that can hide. Behind the tree, a small group of people were in a state of panic, and I didn't know that Li Sheng's shout was heard. They turned around and ran back into the cave behind the iron fence.