Chapter 47: Broken wire

After the order of Jiulong Man, as if breaking a jar, he drew out his short sword with nine open teeth and poked it directly at the little white-faced chest.

The shopkeeper only heard that he called this little white face "Young Master", and expected that this person might be a person like Master Qinglong's nephew. Such a troublesome person, really died here. I am afraid that there will never be peace in the future, and he will now hold the little white face. Step back.

The situation on the field suddenly reversed, and it turned into Jiulong Shou trying to kill himself. Xiaobai's face is unlucky, whoever loses with him, although the fat shopkeeper is hidden, with such a big burden, after a few rounds, it is also left and right, and it is embarrassing.

The cadres of the living and dead mountain blue dragon rushed into the inn and arrested who was cut.

Xie Yunsi looked next and said quite self-knowingly: "I'm not very good at this situation..."

Zhou Fei: "Don't hinder you if you know it."

Before she finished, she had already rushed towards Kowloon Man, and the sound of wind and thunder wrapped in a long knife roared.

Fang Cai was upstairs. Although she had interacted with Jiulong, at that time Zhou Fei did not know the depth of each other, nor did they know the ins and outs of their elder brothers running around for trouble. Basically just parry.

It will be a while to see what Qinglong Zhuque stucco loach is housewife for a long time, she is all the way, she was unreasonably "sat", got a grievance, and immediately recorded Mu Xiaoqiao's hatred on this group of people , Zhou Fei started again, only the momentum is very different from the square.

The Kowloon thriller was startled and snorted, and the short sword slammed Zhou Fei's knife, and the short soldiers of the electro-optical stone fire met three or four times.

Jiulong Soul has a long-standing reputation, and his internal skills are naturally not comparable to a fledgling young girl. Although Zhou Fei's broken snow knife has won the world, but his wrists have been numb for several times.

I don't know that Jiulong also secretly horrified-Zhou Fei's wrists are numb, he doesn't know, but the girl's knife is very stern, and he is somewhat familiar, and step by step, there is no young people. Hesitation and hesitation when starting.

Jiulong screamed and added ten percent of his strength. With his deep internal force, he pressed Zhou Fei's knife back hard, and the two stalemate for a time. At this time, the cook suddenly said softly beside him: " Isn't that girl... a snowbreaker?"

The words "Snow Breaker" came out, and Jiulong's expression immediately changed. I saw the short sword "Ka" in his hand turned at an angle. A small dragon on the hilt flew to Xie Yun from a very hidden angle, forcing Zhou. Fei had to withdraw her knife to save her. She made a mistake to catch up with the small arrow and picked it up with the tip of the knife, but Jiulong Shou took the opportunity to use the palm of her hand to pat her back.

The mayfly array was ever-changing, covered by everything, and blocked by everything. When Zhou Fei chased the flying arrow, he instinctively kicked the bench next to it. The bench jumped up and was blocking her half.

The wooden strips fell apart, and Zhou Fei only felt a cold palm force pouring in from her shoulder and neck, and the inner house was shocked, and there was a sudden sweet smell in her throat, but at the same time, there was another inner interest in her body. Suddenly divert.

Zhou Fei didn't think about it at the time, and returned with a furious knife. This knife is a "mountain" type of "snowbreaker", and she is very heavy. She made it quite satisfactory. She scored three points faster than she used to.